1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Interactable Regiment Insignia on the Scout Regiment Cape

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by MapleLynx, Sep 4, 2022.

1. MapleLynx

MapleLynx Blue Snail

Jun 2, 2021
    8:29 AM
    Magician

Hello and thank you for taking the time to look at my thread.

I would like to start off by saying, what I'm requesting is very minor and cosmetic in display, and I understand that it most likely will not get prioritized (nor should it in comparison to the bigger features for future updates) and I may even be the only one who has and will request this:

Could we please have a feature that allows us to activate the floating insignia on and off from the Scout Regiment Cape found in the Donor section of the Cash Shop? While you see it in the preview and in game, the cape itself can be seen without the floating insignia in the character selection and even official screenshots in the Maplestory cash shop updates in their forums. It's very distracting and I would just like to have the cape itself, not the additional effects floating around me.

This is a very small and perhaps strange request in a sea of better features. I really do appreciate the staff looking into it. I suggest it being interchangeable rather than outright removing it because there might be a player out there who likes it and I wouldn't want to take that from them... Thank you again, and have a nice day.

[​IMG]

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1