1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

introducing: hurt

Discussion in 'Introductions & Farewells' started by hurtx, Sep 29, 2020.

How Long Have You Been Playing MapleLegends?

1. 0 - 6 months

11.8%
  2. 6 months - 1 year

17.6%
  3. 1 year - 3 years

23.5%
  4. more than 3 years

47.1%
  1. hurtx

hurtx Mano

Sep 26, 2020
    Male
    canada
    1:30 AM
    xhurt
    Assassin
    what's up forum!

my name is brandon, though online i typically go by the alias hurt.
    im a content creator, mostly putting out graphic design work and digital art, though i also dabble in photo & video and some music production.

im a HUGE nerd. tech, design, fonts, anime/manga, etc. i'm all over it.
    i first started playing GMS back in 2007 or 2008 and played strong through 2013, though after 2011 i really got into the private servers.

i've been active in the discord the last few days and i really like the little community we have going here, seems like a super chill place to play some nostalgic mushroom game with some chill folks.

i hope to make some friends here, and maybe some enemies :punch:

happy mapling everyone! glad 2 be here :heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat:

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  2. WhiteHouse

WhiteHouse Red Snail

Sep 14, 2020
    Male
    1:30 PM
  3. Joolahn

Joolahn Dark Stone Golem

Aug 1, 2017
    Male
    10:30 PM
    Joolahn
    Night Lord
    California
    Hey, looking forward to seeing you around! Hmu if need any tips or some help starting out (I've got lots of spare equips laying around). My IGN is Joolahn!

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1