1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

is leeching mules with my other char is fine?

Discussion in 'Help & Advice' started by SabaCoco, Dec 2, 2022.

1. SabaCoco

SabaCoco Blue Snail

Aug 13, 2022
    Male
    3:50 AM
    hello,
    i saw in T&Q that sharing accounts its illigel and playing with 2 accounts in the same pc considered as sharing accounts...
    i see alot of people in this server leeching their mule (pq and mobs)
    so i'm asking if maybe i have wrong understanding of the rules (as you can see my english is not great).
    can i leech my mules in pq and mobs without being afraid to get banned?

• Like Like x 2
  2. Nightz

Nightz Supervisor Staff Member Supervisor Game Moderator

Oct 22, 2020
    Male
    2:50 AM
    Nightz
    I/L Arch Mage
    Funk & Pasta
    Moderator Post
    You can play on as many accounts as you want as long as they are YOUR accounts and only played by you.

• Great Work Great Work x 2
  3. Ainz

Ainz Zakum

May 2, 2015
    Male
    Netherlands
    2:50 AM
    So many I keep forgetting
    1 person with multiple accounts = ok!
    1 account with multiple persons = not ok!

• Great Work Great Work x 2
  4. UnknownCode

UnknownCode Nightshadow

Jun 6, 2021
    California
    5:50 PM
    Islander, Bishop, Bandit
    Speenies
    You can play as many accounts as you want as long as you are the original creator of the account.

If you made an account last year and then made one this year and you want to play them both, its okay.

If you made an account and your friend let you on their account that is NOT okay.

If your friend went over to your house and used your computer to make an account then they let you log on their account thats still sharing and its NOT okay.

Your English is okay, just play your own accounts and have fun :)