1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Is MP wash better then HP wash?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Eris, Jun 1, 2020.

1. Eris

Eris Horny Mushroom

Nov 8, 2015
    Female
    7:23 AM
    Beginner
    Hello, I was kinda new to all this washing meta, took me a while to understood how that actually works.
    I have a sair lvl 122, started to add int at lvl 50, right now got 160 int base and around 230 with gear.
    At first I did hp was... maybe for the first 40 washes, then some1 intoduce me the mp washing mechanic, which allow u to make 2 ap out of 1 fresh ap added to mp.
    It means almost no limit to max hp... but ull have to reset twice as much as regular hp wash.
    It work for me better since i aim to 12k hp, got tier 8 ring (more 52 to go :D ) and its just matter of time from now.
    Im at 6k hp atm (without ring, still didnt craft it)
    I was wondering why this method less popular then regular hp wash?

2. Haku

Haku Dark Stone Golem

Nov 29, 2019
    10:23 PM
    Haku, Avoid
    Night Lord
    Agape
    Yes

Reasons:
    HP wash utilizes the extra mp you gain from total int (base + int equips). Lets say you have 260 base int and 100 in equips. 360 = 36 extra mp per level up.

MP washing nets you more extra mp pretty much utilizing your base int. By adding 5 fresh AP while having 260 base int will net you 24mp for each AP. Total = 120 mp per level + the 36 you got from having 360 total int for leveling.

Like you said, it’s just more costly, and pretty much only necessary if you plan to go over 11k+ hp on a range character id say. Warriors can get 30k without mp washing.

3. AioriaX

AioriaX Selkie Jr.

Jul 25, 2017
    Male
    1:23 PM
    AioriaX
    Night Lord
    Beaters
    Higher base INT to maximize MP washing per level equals:
    1. Longer time where you don't get to play your character at optimal damage/efficiency as you need to keep base INT to a certain level to maximize MP wash
    2. Longer time to wash since you need to vote more to wash the MP, then wash the HP, and then wash out your high base INT

And I guess its not a matter of weeks but a lot of months, maybe up to years depending on HP goal.

Alot of casual players won't do it without a determined commitment to the game for that amount of duration

• Great Work Great Work x 1
  4. Haku

Haku Dark Stone Golem

Nov 29, 2019
    10:23 PM
    Haku, Avoid
    Night Lord
    Agape
    Oops I misunderstood the question lol. Yeah listen to post above ^. MP washing will take a lot more commitment.

5. Esmo

Esmo Pac Pinky

Nov 8, 2019
    Male
    8:23 AM
    Esmo
    Beginner
    UpperLeveL
    no if ur goal is between 15-10k beyond yes