1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Item drops off screen

Discussion in 'Closed/Resolved' started by Chesong, Aug 23, 2017.

1. Chesong

Chesong Slime

Aug 22, 2017
    Male
    Boston
    1:23 PM
    Moonhead
    Cleric
    Description of the bug: When a monster dies some drops tend to go off screen. (Only shows half of the item/image)
    What is supposed to happen?: It should either a) ricochet off the edge or b) I should still be able to pick it up if I get within a certain vicinity
    Where did you find and/or notice this bug?: Kerning PQ on Slime King
    A step-by-step guide to re-producing this bug (optional): Hard to reproduce, but try killing monsters off the edge
    Extra information (optional):

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. Shinohara

Shinohara Headless Horseman

Mar 31, 2017
    Calderock Village
    2:23 AM
    Saratoga / Sogohara / Tsushima
    Bishop
    ☆ Aqours ☆
    Quite a old and known bug that only happens to event items if the mob is killed at the edge of the map as you stated.
    Not sure if its fixable though.

3. xNivx

xNivx Headless Horseman

Apr 18, 2016
    Male
    Shin Sekai
    11:23 AM
    xNivx
    Dark Knight
    Horny
    try @gming next time, pretty sure gms can vac all the items from the map and drop that one item.
    or something along the lines

• Like Like x 1
  4. OP
    OP
    Chesong

Chesong Slime

Aug 22, 2017
    Male
    Boston
    1:23 PM
    Moonhead
    Cleric
    Thanks for letting me know that. It would be nice if we didn't have to bother them since they are overloaded.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. theKatia

theKatia Capt. Latanica

Apr 29, 2017
    Female
    8:23 PM
    Asteracea
    Bowmaster
    Funk
    It's happened to me beyond kpq and event items. I've lost hunting gach and quest items to this bug, as well as just regular loot. Good solution to call a gm though