1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

job adv from thief to rogue

Discussion in 'Community' started by curryisyummy, Jun 27, 2020.

1. curryisyummy

curryisyummy Mano

Jun 24, 2020
    Male
    5:47 PM
    curryisyummy
    Thief
    Hello guys good afternoon,..

I know this sounds really dumb, but I really did it.
    as you know, I am new in this game, when I created the character I chose "thief" and it seems that I can change the job (job adv) to rouge at Lvl 10.
    during the process I put all my AP into LUK since LUK is thief base stat. however i didn't know that to be rogue i need 25 DEX.
    so my question is how can i reset my AP? i had checked the shop but it only reset 1 AP and it cost around 3000 NX so it etremly expensive for me.
    is there any solution for this? cause i don't really want to start over, it took me 2 days just to Lvl up to 10.

thank you,

2. LittleKnight

LittleKnight Mano

Apr 14, 2020
    Male
    1:47 PM
    LittleKnight
    Paladin
    Ohana
    how it took you 2 days to lvl up to lv10.... it needs to take maybe 3 hours.
    do all the quests in the island, good exp.

the only way to lower AP is just by buying AP resets, so its not worth it.

best solution, open new character.
    it really doesnt need to take you that much time, do all the quests.
    if need help with more stuff tell me.

• Useful Useful x 1
  3. OP
    OP
    curryisyummy

curryisyummy Mano

Jun 24, 2020
    Male
    5:47 PM
    curryisyummy
    Thief
    I did create new character with new class as warrior
    and I am at Lvl 12 as swordman right now,..

yeah, I am new here, so when I created the thief I really took the time looking at the skill guide and so on, and it really har d to kill even snaill and its already tomorrow so yeah 2 days haha,...

okay, I will :D thank you so much,..