1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Just some small quality of life change suggestions

Discussion in 'Not Possible to Add' started by qxy130730, Dec 2, 2019.

1. qxy130730

qxy130730 Blue Snail

Dec 1, 2019
    Male
    9:20 AM
    I recently moved from mapleroyals to here and I love the community here. However, some game features royal had I really hope they are on here as well; such as the real-time quest update, i.e. at the top of the screen, a message would pop-up every time you pick up quest-related items(something like this: Slime bubble 1/20), as a server encourages questing with 3x experience I think this would be a great addition, so players don't have to keep the quest-helper up all the time for every quest.

another change is quick-slot customization. Since the default quick slot buttons are just inconvenient, being able to assign my own keys and being able to see the cool-downs on skills and how many hp/mp potions I have left is quite important imo

2. akashsky

akashsky Horntail

Jun 10, 2017
    Male
    United States
    7:20 AM
    Disparity
    Corsair
    Pasta
    Hmm, I think the first thing is already in the game. Is your auto quest helper turned on?

I would like the quickslot customization too!

3. Midnight

Midnight Skelegon

Jan 2, 2015
    10:20 AM
    Midnight/TheMorrigan
    Dragon Knight, Assassin
    WeenieHutJrs
    I think he's talking about the quest counter that pops up in the middle of the screen with gold colored words. It also tracks kill count. Pops up for 2 or 3 seconds. It would be wonderful but probably not possible in this version

4. Kimmy

Kimmy Administrator Staff Member Administrator Game Moderator

Sep 9, 2014
    The Netherlands
    4:20 PM
    Moderator Post
    Thats a v83 thing. Not possible in the v62 client.

5. Blu301

Blu301 Pac Pinky

May 20, 2019
    Male
    East Coast, USA
    10:20 AM
    Blu301
    Shadower
    Summer
    There kind of is a way to do quick slot customization, as AlyoshaAlyosha once explained to me.

Basically, you put a Macro with a skill on whatever key you want, and then you put the actual skill on the quick-slot key if I'm not mistaken. I've done this with Hero's Will on my shad, and Ress on my bishop.

So it looks like this - on the numeric key "8" I have a macro that contains Hero's Will, and on the "End" key on the right side I have the actual Hero's Will skill there. This way I use "8" to activate Hero's Will, and can see the cooldown on quickslot. Obviously this can only be done with skills not use items unfortunately. Thanks Moob!

D-don't mind that Dodo in the background please >.>

Screen Shot 2019-12-05 at 3.39.02 PM.png

• Useful Useful x 1
  6. OP
    OP
    qxy130730

qxy130730 Blue Snail

Dec 1, 2019
    Male
    9:20 AM
    wow this is a great way to work around it, smart! Thank you!!!