1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Keep smiling...

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Rod, Jul 3, 2015.

1. Rod

Rod Selkie Jr.

Apr 18, 2015
    Male
    Hawaii
    8:16 AM
    Over the past few years, It's been hard... I've had to deal with changes, disappointments, embrace death and understand life.
    Have you ever wondered why always the good and innocent people end up dying first and the cruel people get to live longer?
    I think we all ask this question to ourselves and we never get a answer to it... If we think about it, this world is full of crime, corruption, greediness, selfishness, murders, rapers... We can barely find any positive word in this world, peace is nowhere to be found, love is treacherous, If there's anything we can rely on, it's Family.
    Most of the good people who die really young is simply because they deserve a better world than the current one... They deserve peace, love for everything they did in their past, everybody makes mistakes, of course nobody is perfect, I think we all made things we're not proud of, but we had family to count on, people who support us and never give up on us.
    Sometimes when we don't get what we want, we become vicious, we become non-humans... We think our life is always hard and we never think about the others, what about the people who'd give everything to just eat, or just live in a house, people who would sacrifice everything they have for just a piece of something we have.
    Let the hatred disappear, we know there's people who aren't nice to us but we never get to meet them and know the inside of them and get to know why they act like they do...
    We have to fight together, we have to unite, we have to stand together, we have to respect eachother and most of all, we have to be a Family.

Keep smiling MapleF2

or should I say "Keep Sliming"
    For those who don't understand, Slime is a player who's always smiling and never whines about anything, he lives happily and never complains. Smile + Slime = Keep Sliming

Badohsai's speech - 2015

• Like Like x 16
  2. jshyy

jshyy Timer

Apr 18, 2015
    Male
    12:16 AM
    kshyy
    Outlaw
    OnionCryRunThank you

• Like Like x 1
  3. Aero

Aero Skelosaurus

Apr 9, 2015
    Male
    Aero
    Night Lord
    Horizon
    OnionSilent

Life's amazing if you take a minute to look at it in the bigger picture.

• Like Like x 2
  4. Ravy

Ravy Pink Teddy

May 16, 2015
    9:16 AM
    Koma
    Bandit
    My gf was depressed because her friend commited suicide. I showed her this, and she wanted me to thank you for making her smile :D

• Like Like x 5
  5. npfenix1

npfenix1 Brown Teddy

May 18, 2015
    Male
    Under the bridge.
    10:16 AM
    *LURKING*
    Marauder
    This post is painfully accurate in so many cases. +1

I've had to lately struggle a lot with my personal feelings and emotions. It's easy to get angry and sad about things but it's a lot harder to be happy and appreciate what you currently have.
    People tend to get greedy and not see what's in front of them. It's a really really big shame because you more than often only realize it too late.
    And when you do realize it, there's other emotions that want to mess with your head, such as: ''pride''.

I can't express how much I've started to lately respect honesty and modesty in people.
    We're not alone in this world and we're all made from the same flesh and bone.
    It's so important to have someone who you can tell your worries to and in return listen theirs.

Life is a constant battle against yourself. Your own feelings and emotions.
    It's not easy by any means but you can do a lot about it if you don't give up!

Smiling is a good first step to start off from :)

• Like Like x 3
  6. Nave

Nave Horny Mushroom

May 9, 2015
    9:16 AM
    Zane
    Reformed
    [​IMG] OnionCry

• Like Like x 2
  7. OP
    OP
    Rod

Rod Selkie Jr.

Apr 18, 2015
    Male
    Hawaii
    Thank you, that makes me feel really happy, I hope she keeps smiling and enjoys life :)

• Like Like x 1
  8. DeadLight

DeadLight Snail

Apr 19, 2015
    3:16 PM
    DeadLight
    Thief
    Man.... after reading this i don't feel like vote abusing anymore :(

• Like Like x 5
  9. Noam

Noam Master Chronos

Mar 29, 2015
    Male
    Free Market
    HappyMapling
    Hunter
    :)

• Like Like x 2
  10. Slime

Slime Pixel Artist Retired Staff

Apr 8, 2015
    Male
    Israel
    Slime / OmokTeacher
    Beginner
    Flow
    Beautifully said, I'm truly honored to know that's how you see me. MapleF2

• Like Like x 1
  11. OP
    OP
    Rod

Rod Selkie Jr.

Apr 18, 2015
    Male
    Hawaii
    There's no doubt you're always happy and positive and never negative towards anything, pleasure to know someone like you. :)

12. Slime

Slime Pixel Artist Retired Staff

Apr 8, 2015
    Male
    Israel
    Slime / OmokTeacher
    Beginner
    Flow
    Thank you! If I was already happy, you made me feel fantastic! MapleF2
    Pleasure is mine.

• Like Like x 1
  13. OP
    OP
    Rod

Rod Selkie Jr.

Apr 18, 2015
    Male
    Hawaii
    Thank you Slime for existing, being the person you are and never change your personality, even if someone dislikes you It's only because they envy your happiness and positivity, deep down they wish they had the same personality as you.

#KeepSliming MapleF2

• Like Like x 1