1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Recruiting Kingdom, our legacy lives on

Discussion in 'Guilds' started by Countdown, Apr 27, 2017.

Tags:
Thread Status:
You must be a logged-in, registered member of this site to view further posts in this thread.
  1. Countdown

Countdown Red Snail

Apr 23, 2017
    Male
    Toronto
    4:42 AM
    YourBetch
    Cleric
    Kingdom
    [​IMG]

[​IMG] Welcome to Kingdom! [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Guild Master's Introduction:
    Let me start off by introducing myself. I am Michael, also known as Countdown. I am carrying on Kingdom's legacy from MapleRoyals. You may or may not have heard of this server but, that is in the past right now. I created Kingdom for many reasons: create friendships, memories, and to have fun. My goal for this guild is to become one of the top guilds in the server, help me achieve this goal.

I enjoy playing long hours of Maplestory with friends. I usually grind or PQ, waiting for them higher levels to boss!
    However, I do play other games such as PUBG and CS:GO.

[​IMG]

Welcome to your new Kingdom!

Here you will eat, laugh and love one another. This is your new kingdom, treat it like you would be banished tomorrow! We are here to create a family, our Kingdom of true friendship. We are loyal to one other, we do not harm each other. Let’s create memories together and save them for the future. Our King and Knights hope you all enjoy your time and make memories with one other! Happy adventures to all!

The purpose of Kingdom is create a family feel to our guild. We want everyone to be treated with respect. What comes to your mind when you hear of Kingdom? For us, there's many possibilities inside a Kingdom and everyone knows each other. We hope that when you join our Kingdom you have many outcomes with us, such as training, merching, party quests, and bossing! Apply now!

We are a friendly guild, don't be afraid to ask for help. We would hope to GPQ and boss as much as we can.
    Not much else to say, but join and enjoy your stay at Kingdom!

[​IMG]
    1) Be respectful to one another, regardless of their ranking/level/etc., including those you meet outside of the guild. We do not tolerate harassment.
    2) Be mature. Please refrain from spamming in guild chat as well as begging for items/mesos/promotion.
    3) It is highly recommended that you help out your fellow guild mates, get to know them, and participate in guild activities!
    4) English mostly please
    5) If there are any concerns, issues, misunderstandings that occur, please avoid creating drama in the guild chat. Instead, try to settle them appropriately elsewhere.
    6) Overall, please follow the MapleLegends T&C and have fun!

[​IMG]
    A) Create memories and friendships
    B) GPQ
    C) Doing daily boss runs (TBD)
    D) Creating an alliance
    E) Have fun!

[​IMG]

IGN:
    Name/Age:
    Job/Level:
    Timezone:
    Do you have Skype or Discord (yes/no)?:
    Purpose for joining:
    How active are you (1-10)?:
    Do you even GPQ, bruh?

Thanks for your time reading this and applying! Hope to see you in game soon!
    If you applied please message:
    Countdown
    YourBetch
    Usually on!

Last edited: May 5, 2017
    • Like Like x 9
Thread Status:
You must be a logged-in, registered member of this site to view further posts in this thread.