1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

~Legendary Fashion Thread~

Discussion in 'Art, Screenshots & Multimedia' started by theKatia, Aug 25, 2017.

1. Ryae

Ryae Wolfspider

Apr 17, 2015
    Female
    USA (West Coast)
    3:32 AM
    Ryae
    Night Lord
    Nimbus
    [​IMG]
    Winter/Christmas outfit for this year SlimeBlush:gift2:

• Like Like x 2
  2. OP
    OP
    theKatia

theKatia Capt. Latanica

Apr 29, 2017
    Female
    12:32 PM
    Asteracea
    Bowmaster
    Funk
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    In a more suitable habitat XD
    Omega sector IS her place.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Ryae

Ryae Wolfspider

Apr 17, 2015
    Female
    USA (West Coast)
    Ryae
    Night Lord
    Nimbus
    [​IMG]
    Feeling really cool and thief-y in this getup OnionCourage ehehe
    And thank you staff for adding the mouse pets...!!! I had a pet rat until she passed away last year, but now she can follow me around in Maple SlimeBlush ALSO SO SMOL AAA!!!?

• Friendly Friendly x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  4. OP
    OP
    theKatia

theKatia Capt. Latanica

Apr 29, 2017
    Female
    Asteracea
    Bowmaster
    Funk
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Another two pics of my main I found while looking through things.
    Coming up I'll make a post of some bannedstory/ maple design stuff I made. *shrug*

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  5. OP
    OP
    theKatia

theKatia Capt. Latanica

Apr 29, 2017
    Female
    Asteracea
    Bowmaster
    Funk
    This post is going to be where I dump all the bannedstory works I've screenshotted over time. I'm posting them here before deleting them as I *attempt* to clear up my laptop.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I think that's it! Those are all I have!
    Also available here: https://imgur.com/a/SGYDged

6. cobbages

cobbages Designer Staff Member Graphics Designer

Dec 11, 2019
    Male
    Maple Island
    6:32 AM
    Clearing
    Bandit
    None
    I like this thread...I'm gonna do me a post

I'll post my favorite character creation so far, mainly because I'm a hardcore pokefan, and I also happened to stumble on a few NX items that fit together perfectly for a Shiny Sirfetch'd.
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I wanted to test a LUK build on warriors. It's kind of a 4fun account but I actually really love it. The random misses (on me) feel nice. Also, the flavor of LUK with the crits from Farfetch'd/Sirfetch'd kit makes me happy. OnionBlush

• Like Like x 6
    • Funny Funny x 1
  7. Moroha

Moroha Red Snail

Apr 24, 2021
    Moroha
    Warrior
    none
    This is one of the best designs Ive seen!!!!
    In every server I've played!
    Golden shinies are the best C:

• Like Like x 1
  8. Toaster582

Toaster582 Red Snail

May 12, 2020
    Male
    HolyToast
    Page
    [​IMG]
    My page! a holy knight in the making

• Like Like x 2
  9. Marujão

Marujão Red Snail

Jan 18, 2020
    Male
    10:32 AM
    Marujao
    Buccaneer
    It's pretty cool to see the effort people put into their characters, very well done guys!
    I present you Marujao and his fellow companion Pancho! Since I really like some of the default Pirate equipments, I try to take advantage of this simple aesthetic as much as I can.

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 2
  10. Ryae

Ryae Wolfspider

Apr 17, 2015
    Female
    USA (West Coast)
    Ryae
    Night Lord
    Nimbus
    Yeeesss I love seeing others use the regular equips!! So many of them have such nice designs! I was very sad when I had to get my ugly zakum helm and it threw off my look lol

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  11. d3lm

d3lm Selkie Jr.

May 11, 2020
    Male
    5:32 PM
    oh my what a thread... I'd like to share my suits as well MapleF2

[​IMG]
    I really like this look cuz the sword it reminds me of Zoro from One Piece and the outfit from early days he joined the SHP
    [​IMG]
    this look is the one I've been wearing often, simply cuz it looks like I'm a cowboy
    [​IMG]
    now this one someone called me columbus bootleg lol so I guess I am now. Has the most pirate vibe imo
    [​IMG]
    this one is iconic... Kyrin herself wears this outfit if u were paying attention when doing the 3rd job advancement except she wears it best
    [​IMG]
    now this one I'm still adapting cuz they were released recently. I'm missing the glove atm, every time I scroll one it would always boom MapleF3 I don't really like the shoe so I guess I'll stay walking around barefoot

these screenshots were originally for when I wanna buy an admission art but I guess I'll share it here. Most of these gears took days to get no one would sell them in FM, such as the lvl40 OA, the hat, and lvl90 hat. And yes, I'm a fan of goggle. It's simple and can fit with any kind of costumes imo cuz I like to have red on my costumes. Also the arcglaive it took me 2 weeks to get, some sweet background story of it but now they're mainstream now MapleF7 the coffin I wear it cuz it has red on it and I tend die a lot miserably, so just in case for when I die :thumbsup:

• Like Like x 4
    • Creative Creative x 1
  12. Trion

Trion Capt. Latanica

Jul 23, 2019
    Trion
    Beginner
    Forgetting about set effects is there any easy way to see if a particular cash shop item belongs to a part of a "set" (one with no effects)... especially if that particular clothing item has no similar name to other pieces in the set? I have only been lucky with a few sets because they all happen to have the same name. But that isn't always the case with certain sets.

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. Redwop

Redwop Balance Team Staff Member Balance Team

Jan 27, 2016
    9:32 PM
    Happy Valentine's Day!

[​IMG]

I originally planned to marry both of my characters today. I was prepared to spend my NX on also getting the looks, but unfortunately, all of it is stored on the wrong account. I didn't check in advance that sending gifts to other players from the Cash Shop was limited to "Legends Game Cash". So effectively, the wedding has been called off. Although, the wedding can still be held sometime in the future; but perhaps, it will be moved to a different date.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Ahead of time, I went to the Cash Shop and tried out some looks. I enjoyed watching The Princess Bride, especially the romance between Westley and Buttercup. I tried to find appropriate costumes to make my characters look like the two characters. I tried to stay within the realm of "classic". I wanted to chase a look and wear clothes that were otherwise available in v0.62. But I think I became a little less successful in doing that when I went to pick clothes for Westley.

Team Wig (Male)
    Black Eye Guard
    Black Blazer (Male)
    Black Suit Pants (Male)
    The Kingdom Dress Shoes of King (Male)
    Bing Machine-Alpha Gloves (optional)

[​IMG]

Curly Stream (F) (blonde)
    Princess Tiara (F)
    Princess Isis (F)

[​IMG]

I also had thought of spending NX on megaphones to share quotes from the movie. I especially like the repeated lines about "true love". To some, it's probably just a waste of NX, but I think it brings a "nice touch"; something that might add to the overall spirit of the wedding.

• Creative Creative x 1