1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Let's make 2021 the Year of Spinel in NLC and EL Nath.

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Trion, Jun 30, 2021.

1. Trion

Trion Capt. Latanica

Jul 23, 2019
    12:11 AM
    Trion
    Beginner
    One of the things that has puzzled me for the longest time as we have seen the history of this server push towards certain Quality of Life changes like gacha being stackable, teleporters on ludi and big maps, balance changes to make classes feel better... etc., we still have a lack of Spinel World Tour lady in NLC and El nath.

As far as I know I have never heard any real concrete reason for not having these here (would help especially during events) too. The only thing I can think of is maybe something is being abused that I have overlooked but what a nice convenience it would be to be able to Rav for example in NLC and never have to leave. Would also perhaps make CWKPQ an easier bossing route to access in the future too.

EDIT: With advent of CWK Exchange as well it would perhaps add further incentive knowing you have access to World Tour areas while still taking a break to grind for badges here and there.

• Agree Agree x 15
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Soblet

Soblet Zakum

Sep 14, 2015
    6:11 AM
    Soblet
    Bandit
    Pasta
    Since Spinel was added to El Nath can we add her to NLC aswell?

• Agree Agree x 5
  3. LeonardoJF

LeonardoJF Zakum

Jun 16, 2021
    Male
    Rio grande do Sul - BR
    1:11 AM
    ItzLeo
    Paladin
    Favela
    yay please

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Lirbo

Lirbo Slimy

Feb 18, 2017
    Male
    7:11 AM
    Kiss/Ciss/Qiss
    Night Lord
    ⚔️ Beaters
    Yeah sounds good to me. Technically I feel like Spinel should be in every single town but Neckson did a sloppy job at some areas.

5. OP
    OP
    Trion

Trion Capt. Latanica

Jul 23, 2019
    12:11 AM
    Trion
    Beginner
    Bumping this up because with your HELP we got Spinel in El Nath. NOW GET THE WORD OUT WE NEED IT IN NLC TOO!!!

<333 ty so far for the help.

• Agree Agree x 1