1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

B> LF> 6 dex light scorpio & 18 Str/Dex YACs!

Discussion in 'Free Market' started by NoAvatarYet, Jul 20, 2017.

1. NoAvatarYet

NoAvatarYet Mano

Jun 24, 2017
    Male
    4:55 PM
    Thief
    Beginner
    Hello everyone,
    I put LF as the title for 2 reasons, firstly the light scorpio and high stat YACs are rarely sold as luk tops are demanded more (plus its 2 dex above average) and attack capes are demanded more respectively. Secondly I don't know the value of these since I haven't seen any being sold (especially YACs that were above 12 stats).

So if anyone has any of these 3 items (6 dex light scorpio, 18 Str YAC, 18 Dex YAC) can you please pm me with your price if you're wanting to sell, thanks.