1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

LF>monster book buddies! (chillmode)

Discussion in 'Community' started by Kolaila, Nov 16, 2022.

1. Kolaila

Kolaila Snail

Nov 23, 2019
    Female
    11:37 PM
    Cleric, Beginner
    Hello all!

So, I've just returned to Maplelegends and created a character with the focus on filling up the monster book! I'm going to be a Cleric with LUK (lvl 15 mage atm) since I've always enjoyed the grind for a wardrobe upgrade as well. I also enjoy quests, so I'll try to finish most of those too! It's going to be nowhere near efficient, but fun to me.
    Since everything is always more fun with friends, I was wondering if perhaps there are other people out there who would like to join me on my journey!?

Please feel free to add me in game! My ig-name is 'Allorea'.

• Friendly Friendly x 5
  2. Chew

Chew Headless Horseman

May 8, 2015
    Male
    11:37 PM
    Beginner
    Hey, im on my mb journey too. I waited till I had a bishop though, to make it a bit quicker.
    It takes a hell of a long time. Im not even on 50 mobs yet. So it would be nice to have someone to chat with. :)
    IGN: Help