1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

LF > New Bossers or Bored OG Bossers

Discussion in 'Community' started by Highoctane, May 17, 2020.

1. Highoctane

Highoctane Slime

Apr 18, 2020
    Male
    7:40 PM
    Jaehoon
    Hero
    Highoctane
    Anyone looking to do some CWKPQ, Zak, Scar, etc? We like to chill in discord during bossing runs, hmu if youre down to kick it sometime. Add me in-game or leave a post if you are new to bossing or close to being able to boss as well and want to chill. Ultimate goal is to create a squad of jacked bossers that will be able to find any combination of a run at any time internally.

Is there a boss that you want to farm? Need it for a quest? We will help with timers!

P.S. If you are a handsome/beautiful DK, we have a special place for you. Buccs get free massages.

P.S.S. Disclaimer: we don't have any hoes. All of us classy af.

P.S.S.S. No elitism here.

Discord: njaehan#3320

2. Sumilidon 25

Sumilidon 25 King Slime

Apr 6, 2020
    Male
    10:40 PM
    Kapcom
    Dragon Knight
    HOOD
    I'm a lvl 138 Drk I'll definitely join tonight after work. I love bossing its extremely fun. My ign is Kapcom

3. OP
    OP
    Highoctane

Highoctane Slime

Apr 18, 2020
    Male
    7:40 PM
    Jaehoon
    Hero
    Highoctane
    ayy for sure ill be hitting you up. shoot me a pm on discord so i can add you to later

4. PinheadLarry

PinheadLarry Red Snail

Apr 27, 2020
    Male
    10:40 PM
    MrPinhead
    Hey! Very interested :) done zak with my guild a few times but want to really start getting comfortable with CWKPQ and other bossing things. Hit me up! 133 shad (and I have smoke screen lol)

IGN: MrPinhead
    Discord: PinheadLarry#5252