1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

LF> Training and/or vigor farming partner 4x-80

Discussion in 'Parties' started by Flirt, Dec 16, 2017.

1. Flirt

Flirt Snail

Nov 11, 2015
    Female
    8:10 PM
    Spearman
    See details for the following 2 locations:
    1) Monkey Forest 2 (focus will be farm vigor + get some decent exp out of it if level 4x-5x)
    2) Ghost Ship (mostly just train)

For monkey forest: any class will do, ranged non-mobber like assassin or another archer is probably best for this map since focus is on vigor.

For ghost ship: preferably cleric / priest and focus is just grinding. Focus isn't on vigor since mob attacks look like they are a lower drop rate than if attacking single mob target skills :x i.e. heal/ arrow bomb ... very odd event nerf based on area attack skill sucking for event drop but w/e it is what it is

I am a level 55 archer. Can use fm mules for hb / si if needed.

msg me here if interested

2. Letriony

Letriony Snail

Dec 15, 2017
    Male
    4:10 AM
    Letriony
    I/L Arch Mage
    I can join you if you like. Im an lvl 45 i/L mage :) IGN: Letriony buddy me