1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Looking for a guild

Discussion in 'Guilds' started by yumiyumi88, Mar 17, 2021.

1. yumiyumi88

yumiyumi88 Blue Snail

Feb 27, 2021
    5:00 PM
    Yumei
    I/L Wizard
    Hi. My IGN is mumushine, I am semi-active. I am in maplestory to chill and take my time while leveling.
    I am going to be honest: This is not my main game (as I play WoW most of the time) but I still log once a day for an hour or two and I am friendly and supportive. I would like a guild that doesn't mind my absence and I'll get to log into a friendly environment as it gets kind of lonely out there.

Hopefully someone will take me in. Have a good night!

2. Nightz

Nightz Supervisor Staff Member Supervisor Game Moderator

Oct 22, 2020
    Male
    4:00 PM
    Nightz
    I/L Arch Mage
    Funk & Pasta
    Moderator Post
    Sounds like Funk is your answer! I'll try to hit you up ingame some time (I play EU times) and shoot you an invite if you want. we've got people all over the globe, mostly NA and AUS. Just a social chill guild really with the occasional boss runs

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. OP
    OP
    yumiyumi88

yumiyumi88 Blue Snail

Feb 27, 2021
    5:00 PM
    Yumei
    I/L Wizard
    Thanks I would love it !