1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

looking for gunslinger donations!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Kidcrash, Apr 2, 2017.

1. Kidcrash

Kidcrash Red Snail

Mar 30, 2017
    Male
    11:52 AM
    Kidcrash
    Gunslinger
    hey all!

I'm new to the server. I recently made a gunslinger (haven't played one ever since 2009 or so), and I wanted to kindly ask if anyone's down to donate any pirate (or general) items I could use, or that could come in handy to even sell to the NPC.

I'm aware currency is a big thing in here, but hey, anything you could hand out would be amazing!

hugs!

• Like Like x 2
  2. FireMushroom

FireMushroom Horny Mushroom

Nov 28, 2016
    11:52 AM
    Young Pirate, I shall bestow upon you the gift of knowledge;

The Anniversary event drops are rare, so if you are able to snag a few special hats then they should fetch a decent price at market. Same story for Maple weapons, even during this period when they are available, their value should still be fairly good.

I believe 1 or 2 days of voting should be enough for a Free Market shop. Which can sell items while your characters are offline.

GL and have fun

Last edited: Apr 3, 2017
    • Like Like x 1
  3. NatteHond

NatteHond Skelosaurus

Apr 10, 2015
    Male
    4:52 PM
    Wise words FireMushroom!
    But when the event of killing a Big Puff Daddy isn't going on, you can always NPC (loot basically) the drops of the monsters you kill! Some equips go for some high prices, which could be the stepping stone to your economic problems!

With this i will also donate to you, my friend, ONE MILLION MESOS to help you out on pots and etcetera!

Message me in-game on the IGN NatteHond when im online, feel free to add me in your buddylist and have fun playing MapleLegends!

Cheers~

• Like Like x 1