1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Looking for people to start again

Discussion in 'Community' started by Yamlin, Mar 18, 2016.

1. Yamlin

Yamlin Mano

Feb 24, 2016
    Male
    4:29 AM
    Hey :)
    I'm starting a new char (mage, firt time ever) and since my buddies left this server and playing alone totally sucks, I'm looking for the people who also want to start from a scratch or those who have some low level chars. I'm not kind of a grinder (but I can sure help with leveling if someone wants it, it's fun too) - I'm more into questing, exploring and having some good time so don't expect me to level too fast :p Having a skype would be nice but isn't necessary (I don't always can talk anyway so don't worry). I play kinda irregularly so I can't promise I'll be there every day but I'll try my best. My time is the same as server time in case any of you wonder.
    So, if anyone's interested - pm me here or add in-game: Yamrock :D

2. Meteora

Meteora Blue Snail

Mar 15, 2016
    Male
    10:29 PM
    Beginner
    What up :D I'm level 22 and I do nothing but quests. My IGN is Meteora, pm if you want my skype so we can know when we're online