1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Loot Boxes

Discussion in 'Rejected' started by SwordArt, Oct 13, 2018.

Loot Boxes

Poll closed May 13, 2019.
  1. Yes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SwordArt

SwordArt Windraider

Jun 18, 2015
    Male
    5:06 PM
    Paladin
    Hey everyone heh :)
    With the Halloween event out I think that we should be able to purchase Loot Boxes to get other things from it like Cash Shop items for people that dont know how to vote. I was also thinking of having mastery books like Gene 30 or Maple Warrior 20 in these loot boxes and equips such as Reverse and Timeless items haha! There could even be a horntail pendant and egg in them for the people that aren't strong enough to go to Horntail or keep GFX dcing wow! The last that could come from these boxes are weapons skins! The ability to take a non cash shop item and cover the ugly item with it! (especially for weapons yea sick I know!)

These Loot Boxes should be 5usd each and would help the server greatly by paying off those Neckson Assassins! Thanks for reading! heh :)

Special thanks to FishyFishy for the idea!

• Like Like x 9
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Creative Creative x 2
    • Great Work Great Work x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.