1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Low-level PQs?

Discussion in 'Help & Advice' started by Amber, Sep 1, 2015.

1. Amber

Amber Red Snail

Aug 28, 2015
    Female
    5:43 AM
    Virgo
    Page
    Hi! I'm Virgo in-game, just started. I understand this is a new server and it seems there's maybe 100-150 players at a time online. So by all means I don't expect people crowding these things that used to be popular but my experience so far is there's no one ever at these low-level PQs like Heneseys and KPQ so I was wondering if there is a group of people I can join that runs all of them... or is there a schedule people run PQs on?.. Or do people in this server just not PQ? I'm brand new so I just want to know how things work around here. Thanks :D

2. Kaelor

Kaelor Slime

Aug 17, 2015
    Male
    Canada,Alberta
    3:43 AM
    Kaelor
    Crossbowman
    FaerieCircle
    You need to strat adding l.ots of low level friends to your buddy list!

3. Latte

Latte Headless Horseman Retired Staff

Mar 29, 2015
    USA
    Latte
    Bishop
    Horizon
    ^ Pretty much, I think weekends and mid/late day EU time is when PQs in general start becoming more active. At least thats when I see people there.

4. OP
    OP
    Amber

Amber Red Snail

Aug 28, 2015
    Female
    Virgo
    Page
    Okay thanks guys! Well hey if anyone wants to do PQs when no one is available feel free to add me. The more people I find the more we chance we have at successful PQs :)

5. United

United Skelegon

Aug 24, 2015
    Male
    12:43 PM
    United
    Dark Knight
    Demure
    Most pq hours are like 6 hours before this time or 6 houra after
    Im gmt+2 and i pq most in 7 am or 6pm

6. 3DegreeChill

3DegreeChill Master Chronos

Apr 18, 2015
    4:43 AM
    Felicia
    Priest
    Majestic
    completely depends on when you play, sometimes, if people in fm are in victoria island, theyll gladly pq with you. just ask

7. Rawfodog

Rawfodog Chronos

Mar 18, 2015
    Norway
    11:43 AM
    Rawfodog / ItzMjauzzz / Foxy / Foxsky / TheBaker / ReaI
    I/L Wizard
    Project
    a lot of ppl play from lvl 1 to 31 in a day or two, so it's hard to find ppl doing those PQs especially HPQ

8. OP
    OP
    Amber

Amber Red Snail

Aug 28, 2015
    Female
    Virgo
    Page
    That's also a good point. Now I'm a little slower than most other people, but even I am nearly to level 30 on my fourth day of playing. But actually just to give a quick update!

A lot more people then I think do actually run these PQs. As someone else mentioned here what I did was just make a couple of friends around my level and I usually get to PQ a fair amount of times, both HPQ and KPQ. It might be timing too but I don't keep track lol. And then while we are PQing, a couple of people over time will be at the area looking to PQ as well so when people have to leave we usually find replacements. Sometimes I'm lucky enough to get picked up for games that way but not often.

I'm having a great time on this server thus far by the way. Everyone's so nice and mature~ ^^

• Like Like x 3