1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Low Lower Buccaneer Hurtbox when in Supertransformation

Discussion in 'Report Bugs' started by Vystical, Jan 17, 2022.

1. Vystical

Vystical Orange Mushroom

May 31, 2018
    Toronto, ON, Canada
    8:03 PM
    Vystical/Kyrln
    Buccaneer
    Perion
    Description of the bug: (optional screenshot/video): Gets hit and dispelled by Verga Lazer when ducking in Super Transformation and gets Wiseman statue touch damage when walking under statue in ST
    What is supposed to happen?: Be able to dodge lazer when ducking, and not get hit by touch damage of statues
    Where did you find and/or notice this bug?: Do verga or PB
    A step-by-step guide to re-producing this bug (optional): Do above
    Extra information (optional):
    Sorry if this is a repeat post but I'm scared for my life if my HB wears off and I need to cross a Wiseman statue to SI my party in ST.
    Lower hurtbox so it matches any other character when in Supertransform.

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. Jaewonnie

Jaewonnie Capt. Latanica

Apr 21, 2020
    Crimsonwood Mountain: Cavern of Pain
    8:03 PM
    PAWGChamp
    Buccaneer
    Make a new ultratransform skill that turns you bald

• Creative Creative x 1