1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Lower the avoidability for Mini Gold Martial Artist and Golden Giant

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Sepio61, Jan 8, 2019.

1. Sepio61

Sepio61 Chronos

Feb 24, 2018
    Male
    United States
    4:09 AM
    Sepio16
    Hero
    Winterfell
    As player that enjoys using melee classes, it is difficult to train on Mini Gold Martial Artist and Golden Giant due to their extremely high avoidability. Even when using accuracy potions and a full set of DEX equipment at level 14x, I still 'miss' these monsters more than 50% of the time. Because of this, these monsters are mostly limited to magicians and ranged classes for training. This is why I am requesting that these two monsters have their avoidability lowered to a level where warriors and Buccaneers can comfortably train on these monsters without having a ridiculously high 'miss' rate. If this happens, training spots with these two monsters would be more balanced for all classes rather than only being favorable for some of them.

• Disagree Disagree x 6
    • Like Like x 1
  2. kalash

kalash Headless Horseman

Oct 18, 2016
    Male
    11:09 AM
    Kalash
    Night Lord
    Halcyon
    The exp there is super op as it is already. No need to make it even easier

3. Fishy

Fishy Skelegon Retired Staff

Apr 8, 2017
    Male
    2:09 AM
    Eiji
    Dark Knight
    Beaters
    The Exp from Gold Monks give 33k w/ HS. Thats the highest exp you can get from a Mob. As a Hero, you require Dex to wield a ST, so it is possible to reach 275acc WITH acc gear/pots. I'm a DK with 4base dex, but when i use all acc gear, i go up to 265+. I used to have 60base dex, so i could hit them 100%, but these mobs dont need to be reduced. Even getting around 240 acc , you wont miss them alot, and you'll still lvl fast. Sacrifice some damage for some acc if you dont want to miss them. I've Seen warriors still train at 5-6F/7F and miss. I grinded all the way to 200 there with my current dex/acc, so i think it should be okay. I also have a Bucc guildie, who has almost 260 acc and trains at them perfectly fine.

Accuracy Gear + Amoria Baskets (gives 40acc from APQ are your best friends at this grinding place)

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. Althariisa

Althariisa Slimy

Jul 17, 2018
    Female
    6:09 AM
    Tauriel
    Dark Knight
    Honor
    Thats how the map was designed and supposed to be, the meta is making our character cappable on doing anything by endgame, as warriors we should find a balance between acc and damage, its not nessesary to low the avodaibility of those mobs, 240 acc is enought to kill them. Lowering the avoidaibility of those mobs is changing the original purpose of the map, which breaks one of the metas of the server.

As a warrior like you i recomend you to just make a special equip to only train in shaolin, Overall dex 60%, Gloves for dex likewise are not so expensive, use amorian baskets and others acc pots. you re sacrificing some damage but as a hero you are able to kill them fast, Anyways when duo with a archmage or a shadower for example is not nessesary either to mess so much with those mobs.

5. Ambrose

Ambrose Stone Golem

Dec 22, 2017
    Male
    5:09 AM
    Caterina, TheNL
    Cleric
    Elluelians
    Why don't you just add more dex to get more accuracy to hit these monsters?