1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Ludibrium PQ

Discussion in 'Rejected' started by Chows, Feb 13, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chows

Chows Slime

Feb 12, 2015
    Male
    12:54 AM
    Hey all,

So I wanted to pitch a suggestion for Ludibrium PQ.

I know it's open beta so not too many people are committing to the server as of now. But do you guys know about how many people plan on playing this server?

I just ask because Ludibrium PQ requires that we have a six person party. That is a lot to ask for, since sometimes we only have like ten people online.

I was wondering if we could
    reduce it to five person minimum requirement. I understand that we want to keep the server as GMS-like as possible but I played on other private servers where we couldn't get a Ludibrium PQ going because there just isn't six people of avail. To be honest, you don't even need that sixth person anyways.

Thanks for your time, and hope to hear your opinions about this.

2. Bulba

Bulba Skelegon Retired Staff

Dec 11, 2014
    Male
    Singapore
    6:54 PM
    For open beta the player requirement is reduced (3 for KPQ, 1 for HPQ for example) and there is no level requirement. After release it will follow GMS rules, but maybe the GMs might remove the level cap for some PQs if the server population is too small.

3. VonBIT

VonBIT Pac Pinky

Dec 22, 2014
    6:54 AM
    Sharkbait
    Islander
    Pretty sure it is 5 people minimum for Ludibrium PQ.

4. Bulba

Dec 11, 2014
    Male
    Singapore
    5 is the bare minimum needed to complete the PQ (reduced for open beta).

Just like how KPQ needs 3.

GMS requirement is 6.

5. VonBIT

VonBIT Pac Pinky

Dec 22, 2014
    Sharkbait
    Islander
    I remember being able to enter Kerning PQ with 3 people, and Ludibrium PQ with 5 people. Everyone always says the requirement is 4 / 6 though, so iunno.

6. Kimmy

Kimmy Administrator Staff Member Administrator Game Moderator

Sep 9, 2014
    The Netherlands
    11:54 AM
    Moderator Post
    See Bulba's first reply for answer to question.

7. Bulba

Dec 11, 2014
    Male
    Singapore
    Hm maybe it was changed in later versions?

Not sue about v62 but when I played at around v1x to v3x it was 4 for KPQ and 6 for ludi (those were the only 2 PQs around at that time).

• Like Like x 1
  8. Navi

Navi Administrator Staff Member Administrator Game Developer Game Moderator

Sep 9, 2014
    Male
    Moderator Post
    Moved to rejected, since I assume @Kimberly@Kimberly wants to do GMS player requirements (e.g. 6 to enter LPQ). I will be fixing PQs soon, however, so that you can have fewer than the entry requirement amount while inside the PQ (e.g. if someone dies/leaves party/dcs in LPQ, everybody does not get warped out).

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.