1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

B> Lv64 Maple Bow

Discussion in 'Free Market' started by ColouredNote, Oct 7, 2019.

1. ColouredNote

ColouredNote Pink Teddy

Sep 17, 2018
    Male
    1:05 PM
    -
    Warrior
    -
    Highest weapon attack preferred, but will take what I can get.

2. ahotbanana

ahotbanana Capt. Latanica Retired Staff

Sep 27, 2015
    Male
    UK
    I don't have either to sell but you might be better off looking for a bow of magical destruction. It's one level higher than the 64 maple bow, but also requires no STR. Maple weapons are most easily found during the anniversary event where as this is obtainable all year round

3. OP
    OP
    ColouredNote

ColouredNote Pink Teddy

Sep 17, 2018
    Male
    -
    Warrior
    -
    Oh, I've found some of those Magical Destruction bows, but they have a normal attack speed while the maple one has a fast speed. So, Maple is better for third job's strafe by a little bit. Not sure how much it affects dpm but it helps.