1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Macintosh Mac resolution issue

Discussion in 'Technical Issues' started by snej999, Jul 19, 2021.

1. snej999

snej999 Mano

Jul 31, 2020
    2:27 PM
    Hi,
    Decided to come back after a little break and now I am not able to play full screen mode, only 800x600. Previously I have been able to play fullscreen after fiddeling abit with the wine settings but now nothing works. I believe I have tried everything in the Mac guide but with no success.
    What happens is I am able to start the game with the default 800x600, with black bars when full screen. However anytime I try to change to fullscreen one of the following happens: The game wont start, The game will start but nothing happens only a white screen appears, the game starts and shuts down immediatly.
    I have also tried editing the legends.ini with textedit, chaning the HD resolustion but nothing works there except the 800x600.
    As I said I have played here before with no issues using fullscreen mode.

Thanks in advance
    //Alex

2. OP
    OP
    snej999

snej999 Mano

Jul 31, 2020
    2:27 PM
    Just noticed I am not able to resresh the wrapper, it's just loading until it does not respond.
    Any ideas?

3. maker12

maker12 Snail

Jun 17, 2020
    5:27 AM
    Was this ever solved?

4. kingshlomi

kingshlomi Snail

Mar 20, 2022
    Male
    3:27 PM
    Fighter
    Same issue for me after the new patch... someone?