1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Machine Manga Art Store

Discussion in 'Artwork' started by MachineManga, Jul 24, 2021.

1. MachineManga

MachineManga Slime

Jul 24, 2021
    Male
    3:59 PM
    MachineManga
    Bandit
    CLOSED

INTRO

Hi, I'm doing some art in exchange for meso. I'm quite new to Maple Legends. I'm also happy to make friends with others on here and also other Artists if you feel like it. :D

Just to let everybody know I'm UK time so if you don't get a response of Discord don't worry, I'm probably just asleep. My waking hours are typically 10am - 10pm UK time but I have a sleep disorder so these hours always change. I am on Discord everyday so I will see your message and get back to you ASAP.

If you have purchased a slot please check the order log for your expected delivery date!

MACHINEMANGA - ART STORE - [ 6/5 SLOTS TAKEN ]

Took on 6th slot due to it being doodle

Order log:

IGN: Shiroma
    Purchase amount: 150m
    Requested: Fullbody character illustration with background element
    FULFILLED!

IGN: Kiaraaa
    Purchase amount: 220m
    Requested: Fullbody character illustration + additional char with background element
    REFUNDED

IGN: Ophira
    Purchase amount: 100m
    Request: Chibi style fullbody with simplistic background + colour
    Expected delivery date: 21st August

IGN: Naosu
    Purchase amount: 500.5m
    Request: Concept art piece with background + 2 chars + colour
    REFUNDED

IGN: Naosu
    Purchase amount: 500m
    Request: 7 char chibi style detailed illustration with colour
    REFUNDED

IGN: Wolf
    Purchased amount: 20m
    Request: Fullbody doodle with colour and bg element
    FULFILLED!

Art Samples -

Comms from this thread -

Wolf

[​IMG]

Shiroma
    [​IMG]

Rendered character + detailed sketch
    [​IMG]

Full illustrations - concept art
    [​IMG]

Doodles - black and white - minimal colour + doodle coloured + low effort 4koma
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]

NOTE:
    Please provide as many references as possible to ensure you receive something you are happy with. Drawing something out, even if you think you suck, such as a stickman in a certain pose along with written notes is extremely useful and more likely to result in you getting the most accurate piece. You will be kept in the loop through the process from idea - sketch - final piece.

Pricing:

I take payment upfront. These are base prices but it depends on what you want, I am open to negotiation so just message me if you feel unsure about the pricing and we can work something out. Additional elements and extra characters, complex scenes, intricate details all take more time and will thus be more expensive.

Black and white doodle with minimal colour / 4koma [ 1 Hour Max time spent ]

10 mil Full body ( Background element + extra 5 mil / Additional char + extra 7 mil )
    7 mil Half body ( Background element + extra 5 mil / Additional char + extra 5 mil )
    5mil 4koma (Provide script + description of what you want)

Inclusion of pet = additional 5mil
    Add flat colour =additional 5mil

I can do minor revisions if you dislike something for 2 mil ( max 2 revisions ).

Rendered character or detailed sketch [ 10 Hours Max time spent ]

100 mil Full body ( Background element + extra 50 mil / Additional char + extra 70 mil )
    70 mil Half body ( Background element + extra 50 mil / Additional char + extra 50 mil )

I can do minor revisions if you dislike something for 20 mil ( max 2 revisions )

Illustration or concept [ 30 Hours Max time spent ]

Contact me with what you want. These will most likely be 500m+ but it is dependant on what you want.

Something else?

Contact me and we can discuss.

Contact

Discord

MachineManga#9530

Twitter
    DM me

It's easier for me if we DM through Discord but I will update the forum post in line with Maple Legend's regulations. You can check my Twitter for other work I have done if you want more samples.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When can I expect the artwork to be delivered?:
    Depends on where you are in the queue but I will keep you informed via DM on when you can expect to receive your artwork. I would say allow at least 7 days to receive it once I get around to doing it but if it's a doodle then you should receive it within a few hours or within 1-2 days depending on how busy I get. I have some complicated life circumstances so sometimes issues may arise which will delay you receiving your artwork. I will let you know if there are delays and keep an open line of communication at all times. If I feel like I am becoming too busy to work on your piece in a timely manner I will give a full refund.

What if I don't like what I received?
    Contact me to discuss. I offer minor revisions for an extra fee if you are unhappy, big revisions that completely change the piece is something I cannot do however I am happy to discuss what issues are bothering you and what you dislike and see if we can work something out. I keep you in the loop by showing you a sketch of what I think you want and we have a chance to discuss it, making big changes or additions at the sketch phase before going to completion to ensure you are happy with it. I cannot offer a refund if you don't like it despite all that.

Is there anything you wont draw?
    I don't really do Mecha , Furry or NSFW type things. I will be upfront if I find something complex about what you are suggesting and you can decide whether you still want me.

• Like Like x 3
    • Great Work Great Work x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Creative Creative x 1
  2. imsteven

imsteven Mushmom

Jul 9, 2018
    Male
    10:59 AM
    Shines
    Night Lord
    Hi, I'm interested in some art. I'll contact you on Discord shortly :)

• Like Like x 1
  3. OP
    OP
    MachineManga

MachineManga Slime

Jul 24, 2021
    Male
    MachineManga
    Bandit
    Looking forward to it!

4. mirurun

mirurun King Slime

Jan 23, 2019
    Female
    10:59 PM
    Beginner
    hi, i'll dm you on discord! my id is shiroma#5042, sent you a friend request because of my dm perms :)

• Like Like x 1
  5. Naosu

Naosu Blue Snail

Mar 27, 2020
    Male
    10:59 AM
    Bishop, Cleric
    Hi im interested added on discord / messaged on disc, my id is Derek#5389

• Like Like x 1
  6. OP
    OP
    MachineManga

MachineManga Slime

Jul 24, 2021
    Male
    MachineManga
    Bandit
    Thanks for your purchase Shiroma! I look forward to working on it with you.

Hey Derek, I have messaged you back. I was asleep at the time sorry! I have updated my original post to include the times I'm usually awake.

7. Kiaraaa

Kiaraaa Chronos

Apr 5, 2018
    Female
    Kiaraaa
    Bishop
    Pasta
    Hey! I'm interested in this! Added you on Discord (Dephy#3909) will discuss more with you there :)

• Like Like x 1
  8. OP
    OP
    MachineManga

MachineManga Slime

Jul 24, 2021
    Male
    MachineManga
    Bandit
    Thankyou Dephy, I will contact you after I have finished with Shiroma's Commission. You are 2nd in the queue! I will add expected delivery date in the order log. This is just an estimate, it could be earlier or later but I'll always communicate with you if anything comes up!

• Like Like x 1
  9. OP
    OP
    MachineManga

MachineManga Slime

Jul 24, 2021
    Male
    MachineManga
    Bandit
    I fulfilled a doodle request since it's short and I can do it between orders. I will also update the shop to show comms from this thread so you can see what sort of work I'm doing for people. Preliminary sketches have been sent out to all commissioners so please check your DMs when available, thanks!

10. OP
    OP
    MachineManga

MachineManga Slime

Jul 24, 2021
    Male
    MachineManga
    Bandit
    Heya, quick update, due to some personal circumstances I have extended the deadlines for the order log so you will be receiving your commissions later than expected. Thanks.

• Like Like x 1
  11. OP
    OP
    MachineManga

MachineManga Slime

Jul 24, 2021
    Male
    MachineManga
    Bandit
    Due to a family death I don't think I have the mental energy to be doing comms now so I am going to give full refunds to everybody, I will DM you on Discord and you can receive the money back from me on Maple. I will update the log to reflect these refunds, thanks. Apologies to everyone who I kept waiting.

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  12. Kiaraaa

Kiaraaa Chronos

Apr 5, 2018
    Female
    Kiaraaa
    Bishop
    Pasta
    Take care bro!