1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Magician Ultimate Ability Mastery

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Atik, Dec 22, 2017.

1. Atik

Atik Brown Teddy

Nov 22, 2017
    Male
    2:26 AM
    Stickbug
    F/P Arch Mage
    Boop
    I’ve been trying to find out how much tma you need to 1 shot/2 shot specific monsters as an arch mage and was unable to find any tables to date. I decided to create one myself, but I was unable to find the mastery level of the arch mage ultimates meteor and blizzard. Does anyone know what the mastery level of these ultimates are at each individual level from 1-30?

Last edited: Dec 22, 2017
  2. Hyoon

Hyoon Zakum Retired Staff

Dec 1, 2015
    5:26 AM
    Most guides don't calculate individual levels, but more so level 10, 20 and 30 as benchmarks.
    I had the guide somewhere, but I don't remember where.
    I'll try to find it.

3. Angbak

Angbak Timer

Aug 10, 2017
    Male
    5:26 PM
    Angbak
    Bishop
    From what I saw in a guide, skills with 30 levels increases the mastery level by 5 % every level with the starting mastery at 15%

• Informative Informative x 1
  4. takolovelive

takolovelive Chronos

Jul 7, 2017
    Male
    Malaysia
    5:26 PM
    takoEri
    Paladin
    GodDuckness
    I'm resurrecting an old thread, but after some testing at Jonins (lvl 80, 25k hp) I realised that mastery should be constantly 60% right from lvl 1. I could 1-shot them with only lvl 7 blizzard, which would theoretically be impossible if mastery was only 25%.