1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

make Axes a viable option ?

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Luy, Mar 21, 2022.

1. Luy

Luy Red Snail

May 26, 2021
    Male
    11:49 AM
    can we tweak axes to do 120% damage on chop and 80% damage on stab
    and/or make the damage range worth the risk to use them without it being 100% a disadvantage ?
    (Im not sure if any of that is enough or would work, I bet its far more complex than what I imagine, so I'd like to hear other people's opinion on what could make them work too)

I like the idea that axes have more rng in it due to the wide damage range compared to swords, and could give you more damage if you are lucky but also less if unlucky
    and also have slower atk speed, so that is already a disadvantage on its own

I just want them to be a viable option, like a weapon that can do big damage, but its slower
    compared to swords
    so it could be like... sometimes you do more damage, sometimes you do less
    instead of being you always do less in the long run

• Agree Agree x 8
    • Friendly Friendly x 1