1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

#MakeCandyGreatAgain

Discussion in 'Rejected' started by Unlucky, Oct 18, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Unlucky

Unlucky Mr. Anchor

Aug 8, 2015
    Male
    Australia
    1:16 PM
    Unlucky / Babez
    Project
    The peoples movement for the restoration of halloween candy drop rate to the original rates.

Further the cause by showing your support.

1 like = 1 prayer to the staff

God bless

• Like Like x 24
  2. Leslie

Leslie Dark Stone Golem

Jan 4, 2015
    Female
    Joo Won's Bedroom
    11:16 PM
    But for real though.

#MakeCandyGreatAgain
    #LeopardOutfitIs500Candies
    #LessThan50CandiesPerHour
    #AmISupposedToFarm10HoursForLeopardOutfit?
    #ButIAlsoWantPets...
    #AndChairs
    #NeedAround2600Candies
    #52HoursFarming
    #3HoursPerDay
    #JustOnOneAccount
    #WhatAboutMyMules
    #Tilted
    #I'mWhining
    #IHateMyself
    #FilthyCasual

• Like Like x 6
  3. Ghost.

Ghost. Nightshadow

Sep 12, 2015
    Male
    USA
    11:16 PM
    Ghost/Reclaimer
    Night Lord
    Project
    rip staff

• Like Like x 2
  4. Huiae

Huiae Headless Horseman

Aug 1, 2015
    Female
    Seoul, Korea
    12:16 PM
    Verdict
    Bishop
    WeenieHutJrs
    this is true only if you give up training, exp and just aim for farming, 1hko pleb mobs. for example, I grinded 5 hours in red kent with my 117 I/L mage, got 60 candies. 12ea/h. (I swear I was really concentrated in grinding, not semi-afked.) this means, you should choose one of these : grind, or just throw ur life itself to event. cos only very few ppls (like 170+ bish or mage) can do both grinding for exp and farming for candies in ohko. now I'm doubting this event is "joyable". it became painful after nuff of drop probability.

well, for forbiddening exchange, I agree on kim. event should be left as "joyable" not be "painful farming" for nx or any internal-game profit. feeling sad that I can't skip vote to earn NX for washing, but in general, NX exchange is bad for enjoying event itself.

ideal event must be joyable and don't bother general life in maple, but I think this nuff made it hard to.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Kimmy

Kimmy Administrator Staff Member Administrator Game Moderator

Sep 9, 2014
    The Netherlands
    5:16 AM
    Moderator Post
    It won't be reverted back to old drops. Its also a shame I had to find it out yet another time the nasty way that some purposely tried hide it from me. I will say it another time that trying hide the fact something is broken will not please me very well. As soon as I saw a group of people earning 250+ candies an hour, 1000+ a day it was need to be dropped if you don't want Legends to be completely destroyed with the rewards that are open right now together with an overpowered candy drop.

The drops are still looked into and may be changed further as I look into the logs how they happen (if I see they are too low I can raise them a little...)

They will be 0% reverted back to old rates which is what this topic is about.

Rejected.

Last edited: Oct 18, 2016
    • Like Like x 3
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.