1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

maple journal road to best

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by skazey, Nov 19, 2019.

1. skazey

skazey Mano

Nov 12, 2019
    Male
    10:11 AM
    hi i just decided to play legends again some may know me as Salamander, eIusive, Dendi here and Awake, Xbow, Skadi on other servers.

I played in 2015 and 2017 and realised that playing other servers is pointless even if you enjoy it because 90% of the time in my case they will close down, so if i invest all my time here or R0y4ls it will be worth it , i chose here because idkk the other one just seems like full of mexicans and taiwanese (least from my experience)

so anywho without further ado
    i will be playing shytloads everyday until i get a job (which is prob soon cause this place i applied for is needing people )

so yeah my goal is to level up my priest which got recently unbanned and make a hero cause i've never played hero before, i'll prob try get 30k hp on it and a perf wep and like 50b of gear if thats even possible.

ill prob sell leech until i have the full gear ready and vote on the hero acc to stock up ap resets.

why am i trying so hard? well because its easy you just need to do it.

so here we go day1

ign : Dendi (Priest)
    playtime so far: 45mins
    level : 74 (50% gained)
    time: 11:26am (will edit at midnight)

• Like Like x 1
  2. Huiae

Huiae Headless Horseman

Aug 1, 2015
    Female
    Seoul, Korea
    9:11 AM
    Verdict
    Bishop
    WeenieHutJrs
    Was nice greeting to play pty with you @ mp3. hope your journey goes well, and most important, enjoy it :D

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. OP
    OP
    skazey

skazey Mano

Nov 12, 2019
    Male
    10:11 AM
    u 2 im a big fan cozy #1

4. OP
    OP
    skazey