1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

MapleEurope events

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by TonyDaquore, Nov 17, 2017.

1. TonyDaquore

TonyDaquore Orange Mushroom

Nov 2, 2017
    Male
    1:42 PM
    TonyDaquore
    Marksman
    DutchLegends
    Hi Guys,

I have some questions or ideas which I want to share with you. It's about events and content which can be introduced in the (nest) future. I don't know If it's possible to add and whether people like it but I'm just going to tell you and I'm curious what you all think about it.

1. I'm originally from Europe so I played MapleEurope a lot. There were several events in MapleEurope which are really worth playing. I'm talking about, for example, the French Revolution PQ, which was a lot of fun to many players back then. For European players it will be a lot nostalgia, for other players it will be an amazing new experience. Also the npc chat and the items, etc. are already in English so that saves some time when it actually becomes an event in MapleLegends.

2. Another event from MapleEurope back then which was a lot of fun, was the German beer festival. Actually quite easy for the high-levelled players but it gives a great (time-limited) reward. It's like the first event I told you about; Nostalgia for the European players, a new and probably great experience for the other players and everything is already made in English.

When I have some time, I will bring some other events or content which can be introduced in MapleLegends if it's possible and if people like it. It is possible that some ideas are already there in other threads, But I'll try to keep it original. Let me know what you think about it.

Thanks!

P.s. Sorry if my English isn't the best...

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. Qanu

Qanu Stone Golem

May 16, 2016
    Male
    Netherlands, EU
    1:42 PM
    HammerSlam
    White Knight
    GodDuckness
    Any kind of beer event is a good event. I would want to have it implemented.

• Like Like x 1
  3. ProTato

ProTato Windraider

Jun 27, 2017
    Canada
    4:42 AM
    SweetTato
    Night Lord
    Honor
    Sounds interesting~They both seem to be small events, could be fun to have them in between major events.