1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Windows XP/Vista/7 MapleLegends Error: -2147024882 (Not enough storage is available to complete this operation.)

Discussion in 'Technical Issues' started by SundaySchool, Feb 26, 2018.

1. SundaySchool

SundaySchool Blue Snail

Feb 26, 2018
    Male
    10:13 PM
    SundaySchool
    Magician
    I am getting the error listed above sporadically throughout playing the game.

I attempted patching my files properly and it still did not fix the issue, so I uninstalled the game completely, deleted all related files, and did a fresh installation and I am still getting the error.

It happens when I'm killing mobs, opening inventory, opening skills, etc. - there is no real causation that is apparent.

My system shouldn't be the issue since I've played before and never ran into any issue, but below are my specs:

Windows 7 - 64-bit
    i7-4790K @ 4.00 GHz
    MSI GTX 970 4 GB
    8.00 GB of RAM

Any assistance in relation to this would be much appreciated.

Attached Files:

2. Yatayata

Yatayata Mixed Golem

Jan 19, 2018
    Female
    Yatayata
    Brawler
    Abyss
  3. Lily

Lily Mixed Golem Retired Staff

Jul 23, 2015
    Female
    UK
    3:13 AM
    Lick
    F/P Arch Mage
    If you've got the game installed into the Program Files/Program Files (x86) directories, try moving it out of those and running it once more. As of Windows 7, those drives have special permissions that aren't really suitable for a lot of older games.

If that doesn't work, try testing out this and letting me know if it makes any notable differences at all - performance, compatibility, etc. I included attempted fixes for a few issues that've been popping up recently.

https://mega.nz/#!42R1gbjB!QkDAkjU5WJ95UmIkES3lREbVfSLEz8JEuvM78NRAiMA

Just extract it anywhere and run install-compat-layer.bat. This probably currently only works if your install is at C:/MapleLegends.

You'll probably want to run uninstall-compat-layer.bat afterwards as it does have a few compat layers that might cause some other issues...

Last edited: Feb 27, 2018
    • Great Work Great Work x 1
  4. shreds39

shreds39 Blue Snail

Jan 4, 2018
    Male
    I had the same problem, never could get mine to work. I have tried every compatibility and also installed c++ 2008 to see if that would work, but it didn't. I also tried something I saw a youtube video for, which was to add something to the target but that didn't work either. I guess it just doesn't work for windows 7 64 bit.

5. shreds39

shreds39 Blue Snail

Jan 4, 2018
    Male
    Well if you link back to my post and try the windowed mode link, that seems to work, but just can't play in full screen.

6. Kimmy

Kimmy Administrator Staff Member Administrator Game Moderator

Sep 9, 2014
    The Netherlands
    4:13 AM
    Moderator Post
    Try what LilyLily linked? Seems you don't mention it at all. Windows 7 64bit works fine with this game btw, or else we had much more complaints.