1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

MapleLegends Error 2147221000

Discussion in 'Rejected' started by m925565, Oct 7, 2017.

1. m925565

m925565 Blue Snail

Sep 1, 2017
    10:02 PM
    Herogone
    Thief
    I get dc and this error message when i log in my mage which is currently in Ludi.

2. marbunmark

marbunmark Snail

Oct 7, 2017
    Assassin
    I'm having the same problem

3. cyberdigi

cyberdigi Master Chronos Retired Staff

Apr 1, 2017
    Male
    8:02 AM
  4. Awleh

Awleh Mr. Anchor

Apr 18, 2017
    Male
    Norway
    7:02 AM
    Awleh
    Chief Bandit, Shadower
    Demure
    Many people (me included) struggled after server update. When you enter certain towns you get kicked out of the game. This happened despite the fact that i had used the patcher to update my files. I tried uninstalling maple legends and downloading the new files but this does NOT work.

To fix this problem you must download this file: https://drive.google.com/uc?authuser=0&id=0B8gSFgpT3dl3cnNjcVdnTXE4YlU

PUT THE FILE IN YOUR NPC FOLDER WHERE YOU STORED MAPLE LEGENDS. (Maple Legends, --> Data --> NPC ) It will propably tell you that the file is already there, click REPLACE OLD FILE WITH NEW ONE. And the problem should be solved.

5. ckuangry

ckuangry Blue Snail

Oct 7, 2017
    Priest
    I've done everything you guys have said about downloading the file and replacing it in NPC, but it is still not working. I continue to get DC'd after I select my character. I'm on PC if that means anything.

6. Kimmy

Kimmy Administrator Staff Member Administrator Game Moderator

Sep 9, 2014
    The Netherlands
    7:02 AM
    Moderator Post
    Run this rev3 patcher and it really should work fine
    https://mega.nz/#!kj40zTST!kuWK3quba11zJph_AmdrJ4PLIAoxe4pOiU76ZLOsMmM

7. bathroom

bathroom Blue Snail

Dec 18, 2020
    Female
    clowns
    Beginner
    Tavern
    Hey, the patch file here is missing but I too am experiencing this problem.