1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

MapleLegends General Typo / Small errors thread

Discussion in 'Report Bugs' started by Bulba, Jan 9, 2015.

1. Annolis

Annolis Skelosaurus

Jul 20, 2015
    Male
    Southern California
    12:19 PM
    Marchilles/Annolis/ Atlan/Katroz/ Chokal/Corvack/Tisif/ Quallo/Crisilixin/Forg/ Nannosh/Tylius
    Crusader, White Knight, Dragon Knight, F/P Mage, I/L Mage, Priest, Ranger, Sniper, Hermit, Chief Bandit, Marauder, Outlaw
    Eternals
    The consistency of the portals matching the World Map directions was always a staple feature of the original game. We have a weird distortion in the Minar Forest.

Here we are at the center portal of Leafre Canyon: Crossroad
    MapleLegends 22-08-2023 21-35-37.jpg

The center arrow pointing backward says it takes us to the East Path of Canyon, but the World Map shows it should take us back to The Dragon Canyon
    MapleLegends 22-08-2023 21-35-38.jpg MapleLegends 22-08-2023 21-35-44.jpg

The top left arrow points to Dragon Canyon, but the World Map shows it would take us to East Road
    MapleLegends 22-08-2023 21-35-37 (1).jpg MapleLegends 22-08-2023 21-35-46.jpg

The arrow and the World Map concur as to the next map, but they do not concur on the name. The arrow says "West Path of Canyon" while the World Map says "West Road." These should correspond 1 to 1.
    MapleLegends 22-08-2023 21-35-40.jpg MapleLegends 22-08-2023 21-35-48.jpg

The same problem occurs with the "East Path of Canyon" on the arrow versus "East Road" on the World Map.

The following correction is suggested:
    1. Change the names on the the arrows to read "East Road" and "West Road"
    2. Swap the "East Road" and "Dragon Canyon" arrow names
    3. Swap the portal entrances and exits around for the top and middle portals and the corresponding Dragon Canyon and East Path map portals.

• Great Work Great Work x 2
  2. Annolis

Annolis Skelosaurus

Jul 20, 2015
    Male
    Southern California
    Marchilles/Annolis/ Atlan/Katroz/ Chokal/Corvack/Tisif/ Quallo/Crisilixin/Forg/ Nannosh/Tylius
    Crusader, White Knight, Dragon Knight, F/P Mage, I/L Mage, Priest, Ranger, Sniper, Hermit, Chief Bandit, Marauder, Outlaw
    Eternals
    The song Hana doesn't play anything - or at least it didn't for me when I put it on random songs - it never played and stopped the random playing of future songs. Silence is good from time to time, but not when you want to hear some ML music!

MapleLegends 03-06-2024 22-00-15.jpg

This has always been a bit of an eyesore.
    MapleLegends 02-04-2024 21-33-09.jpg
    First edit: "I got AN EERIE and evil energy..." The correct article to use is 'an' not 'a' and correct the spelling on eerie.
    The word 'could' should be completely on the third line, and Bishop should be completely on the fourth line.

MapleLegends 04-11-2023 11-09-44.jpg
    Missing a 'that' in the sentence.

MapleLegends 28-01-2024 09-35-42.jpg
    Missing a 'what' in the sentence.

MapleLegends 28-01-2024 10-23-28.jpg
    I understand the idea that more than one person's time has been wasted, but time is singular even in this instance. "...we've wasted our time, more importantly, my time." This change would give the impression that Carta cares only about her time and not yours - which is more true to form for her character.

Last edited: Jul 7, 2024
  3. mard

mard Mixed Golem Retired Staff

Jul 20, 2021
    Male
    2:19 PM
    The symbols for the bottomwear and cape scrolls are correct.

4. Annolis

Annolis Skelosaurus

Jul 20, 2015
    Male
    Southern California
    Eternals
    I double-checked it and you are correct. I'll delete that part of the post. Thank you, sir! =o)

5. Kargo

Kargo Skelegon

Mar 5, 2015
    Male
    Holland
    9:19 PM
    Kargo
    Shadower
    Flow
    Throwing Star covers with the Magical Mitten do show for yourself, but not for other characters:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

It throws arrows, but it's a claw, so I can't imagine the issue isn't related to that MapleF3

6. maxreber

maxreber Horny Mushroom

Apr 20, 2020
    Male
    2:19 PM
    Pipp
    Dark Knight
    Skin Color Specific Glitch (Shade 'Purple')

I have found a bug with one of the skin colors that affects 2H weapon visibility. I think it is the shade 'purple' (when opening the skin color selector 2 clicks to the left) that makes 2H weapons glitch causing your hands to recede behind the weapon when walking. As seen in GIF below

ALSO while finding this and testing it I noticed that the skin color menu selector does not show the name of the skin color like hair and eyes do. This makes it especially hard to distinguish which blue tones and lighter skin color tones you are choosing from.
    Something that makes it increasingly more difficult to distinguish which skin color you are choosing is that they aren't in sequential order like shown on the Beauty Parlor thread. At the moment all skin colors are randomized in the menu. For example in this gif, it goes red, blue, dark, tan, (another shade) of blue etc... when it should be all light shades, tan shades, blue shades, THEN the miscellaneous shades at the end.

Attached Files:

7. Cura Annonae

Cura Annonae Slime

Apr 28, 2024
    3:19 PM
    upload_2024-7-14_18-7-20.png

Why does this quest item have a period
    Please fix this immediately, very important

• Great Work Great Work x 1
  8. Palladino

Palladino Timer

Apr 26, 2020
    Paladin
    Funk
    This line in the new Ellin questline is likely meant to say "...an intriguing surprise."

upload_2024-7-15_11-23-5.png

Last edited: Jul 15, 2024
    • Like Like x 1
  9. SmashBros

SmashBros Slime

Apr 21, 2015
    None
    3:19 AM
    SmashBros
    Paladin
  10. Annolis

Annolis Skelosaurus

Jul 20, 2015
    Male
    Southern California
    Eternals
    It's correct. I recently thought the same thing with another scroll. The capes look like bottomwear and the bottomwear look like capes. Compare it to others of its kind and you'll see they are consistent.

11. Nightz

Nightz Supervisor Staff Member Supervisor Game Moderator

Oct 22, 2020
    Male
    Nightz
    I/L Arch Mage
    Funk & Pasta
    Moderator Post
    I think they mean that it looks like a 60% scroll in the library despite being a 10%

• Agree Agree x 2
  12. Annolis

Annolis Skelosaurus

Jul 20, 2015
    Male
    Southern California
    Eternals
    Whelp, that makes me 0 for 2 in noticing problems with scrolls. LOL

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  13. Caenyss

Caenyss Capt. Latanica

Jan 30, 2018
    Male
    Lisbon
    8:19 PM
    Caenyss
    Bowmaster
    Last edited: Jul 18, 2024 at 11:39 PM