1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

MapleLegends General Typo / Small errors thread

Discussion in 'Report Bugs' started by Bulba, Jan 9, 2015.

1. Bulba

Bulba Skelegon Retired Staff

Dec 11, 2014
    Male
    Singapore
    12:50 PM
    With permission from Kim, and also partly because she's OCD herself :p, I'm proud to present to you: the OCD fixes thread!

Notice small errors in the game that gets your OCD senses tingling? Post them here (cropped screenies would help), and state how they should be fixed, and they may get corrected if the devs have the time to spare :D

Since there may be a spam of pics I won't compile all the posts, instead Kim/Navi kindly look through the thread anytime you like, and delete posts that have been fixed or are unfixable.

Last edited: Jan 9, 2015
  2. Souna

Souna King Slime

Jul 5, 2015
    Male
    12:50 AM
    Souna
    Marauder
    High
    Sitting in a chair in super transformation/ transformation doesn't allow you to recover HP.

3. Kimmy

Kimmy Administrator Staff Member Administrator Game Moderator

Sep 9, 2014
    The Netherlands
    5:50 AM
    Moderator Post
    Bored out of your mind and want help me create the most polished .wz files of any server? Help me find bugged map area that Neckson screwed up!

1) Bugged ladders (very common)

Bugged ladders are ladders where Neckson created the ladder footholds higher than the actual map, thus you fall and go back on ladder, etc. To trigger this, go on a ladder, hold up and go to left or right.

Example:

2) Multiple-layered foodholds. This is not as common, but still happen at times. This happens because Neckson created foodholds and very slightly under added more fooldholds. When you down jump, you jump up a little, so with a combination of that you are in an infinite loop.

Example:

If you are bored you are free to search for either one of these and report all of them here. I will fix them up when I got the time and therefore continue my project with the most polished .wz files.

For bugged ladders you don't have to go to Ant tunnel because I am already aware its full of them there.

• Like Like x 5
    • Great Work Great Work x 1
  4. Number32

Number32 Skelegon Retired Staff

Jul 3, 2015
    Male
    The Netherlands
    Smores
    Bishop
    Demure
    Hair covers the glasses but im pretty sure the glasses should be covering the hair
    [​IMG]
    thanks DulceDulce for lending me your house so i could take this SS

• Like Like x 2
  5. Heartiess

Heartiess Guest

4:50 AM
    SlimeSlime
    noam.JPG

6. Snow

Snow Mr. Anchor

Aug 30, 2015
    Male
    Demure
    This:
    [​IMG]

• the scarf should be behind the beard I think MapleF6 + I think the same thing happens with few other clothes.
    • bald head + this hairstyle = bald when standing and part of hair while ducking
    • Demure is bugged, I left till fixed.

7. Krauser94

Krauser94 Designer Staff Member Graphics Designer

Nov 6, 2016
    Male
    Krauser94
    Shadower
    Nebula
    Ok i found 2 more visual things o.o.

First one is on the "Liu Bei Dagger" style weapon on CS, that is not correctly positioned during one attack:

dagger.png

and the other one is on the ear muffs im wearing, that overlap the branch nose.

nose.png

8. Samus

Samus Dark Stone Golem

May 15, 2015
    Female
    Samus
    Marksman
    Maple0002.jpg

for some reason this hair bugs out the Neh Neh Boo Boo face acc and turns it into buckteeth

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  9. Frisk

Frisk Pac Pinky

May 3, 2015
    Female
    Kasai (new main), Amira (old main)
    F/P Mage
    Labyrinth
    [​IMG]
    Hair: Spring Waltz Hair
    Cape: Zombie Hunter Cape
    You can see the cape come through the hair when you're on a rope :p
    Haven't tried it on a ladder yet

10. RIPeaches

RIPeaches Slime

Jul 29, 2017
    Henesys
    11:50 PM
    ChangeName
    Dark Knight
    SeeD
    I dont know if this counts or if anyone has posted this yet, but when you press down while on a CS Dragon mount, it does a landing and laying down animation. However, it keeps looping, making it seem as if the dragon is sort of skipping. I have suggestions for this:
    1- the most viable is just show the last frame of the animation instead of having all of it so it doesnt loop. This seems like the most simple one (i dont know since i dont know if you can even mess with the files) but it would be a shame to leave the animation out of the game.
    2- make it so that the animation doesnt loop after it ends. Again, i don't know how possible this is since ive never messed with files myself, but if it's possible then i believe this is the best choice
    3- change the animation itself to something that makes more sense. you would need to contact the artist or an artist that can make that change, so i dont know how viable that is.

im pretty sure that animation will stay like that but if it's possible to fix it some way i would really appreciate it.

11. Poofcakes

Poofcakes Pizzatarian Retired Staff

May 8, 2015
    Female
    The Netherlands
    indeed it's only possible to do option 1.
    [​IMG]

12. Luscious

Luscious Mr. Anchor

May 2, 2017
    Male
    9:50 PM
    Luscious, MoeMoe, Spicy
    Demure
    This is bothering me. The Veamoth, Sachiel, and Janus wings are all misaligned horizontally.
    b6cc8474c1220a79b6af305ada2d5edb.png 68335f9eb787cb1dfd765578d6f916e4.png
    bc36719687ef9c6af3deab66f25bdd6c.png

13. Rizo

Rizo Mano

Jun 11, 2017
    Male
    11:50 PM
    Rizo
    Dragon Knight
    SPARTA
    Hello, ive been watching this helmet arm bug for a long period of time .... when u rest from attackin or u get hit and also when u use warrior buffs the arm shows through the helmet not under the helmet on the pictures below u can notice the difference. (oh btw on the animation of getting hit or rest from attack has 3 pictures that makes the total animation) i just modified one using photoshop. the helmet name is
    [​IMG]
    Beginner Warrior's Hat

NOTE:! i must add something else without the helmet the arm go through the beard also please. if u can fix this I would be very grateful.

I would appreciate if you could help me with this since I have been seeing it for a long time. thank you

Attached Files:

Last edited: May 5, 2018
    • Great Work Great Work x 1
  14. Shinohara

Shinohara Headless Horseman

Mar 31, 2017
    Calderock Village
    1:50 PM
    Saratoga / Sogohara / Tsushima
    Bishop
    ☆ Aqours ☆
    Brown teddies are using the wrong animation frame for their jumps, its frame changes to its idle frame while jumping.
    (Note the teddy to the left of the 1 damage.)

[​IMG]

• Informative Informative x 1
  15. xoly

xoly Snail

Jul 25, 2017
    6:50 AM
    21072 Bulbous-Eyed face has wrong eye color on Sparkling Eyes expression
    [​IMG]

16. Zebezian

Zebezian Master Chronos Retired Staff

Sep 17, 2017
    Male
    Zebezian
    Paladin
    Honor
    At the "Cherished Visage Photos" map for weddings, Robin will ask if you want to proceed to the next map. However, her question is missing the question mark and instead uses a period.

17. Ju

Ju King Slime

Dec 23, 2017
    12:50 PM
    Warrior
    Hullo there, Persian Cat when it blinks a black dot appears above the eye that is further away from you. Eg. if Persian cat is facing right then it would appear on it's left eye vice versa :3

18. Mockingbird

Mockingbird Mano

Aug 17, 2017
    Male
    3:50 PM
    Mockingbird
    Thief
    ss+(2018-07-22+at+12.55.30).jpg ss+(2018-07-22+at+12.56.08).jpg

The Forest Fairy face is 1 px to the right on the Hazel versions.

I EDITED OUT A PROBLEM I WROTE HERE BECAUSE I REALIZED IT WAS A MISTAKE ON MY BEHALF AND NOT THE GAME LOL

Last edited: Jul 23, 2018
  19. NatteHond

NatteHond Skelosaurus

Apr 10, 2015
    Male

?

20. Summer Rain

Summer Rain Pink Teddy

Jul 1, 2018
    Female
    11:50 AM
    Yukimajiri; Yorushika
    I/L Arch Mage, Bishop
    Colors
    Pet Green Chestnut (Unripe Nuts) has the same line as Indivia Pet

Suggest: The same line as others Chestnust pets is fine. Its weird when he started saying demon language. (Even tho the Soph. Dubious is actually my Indivia Pet Durian in disguise )

[​IMG]