1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Completed MapleLegends Open Beta Promotion

Discussion in 'Events' started by Navi, Feb 17, 2015.

Thread Status:
You must be a logged-in, registered member of this site to view further posts in this thread.
Not open for further replies.
  1. Navi

Navi Administrator Staff Member Administrator Game Developer Game Moderator

Sep 9, 2014
    Male
    6:20 AM
    Moderator Post
    Hello Maplers,

We thought it would be fun to do a small promotion on the forum to not only test out the new coupon code functionality, but also to do a little icebreaker/survey to get to know everybody better and see what you think about the server so far.

Please reply below in the following format, and list a couple items that you want. It can be an NX item (we should have updated NX files up to v83), a chair, a quest item that you've been looking a long time for, a scroll, an equip, etc. Note that Kimberly and I will have to approve the item first, and it'll be for beta only. We'll most likely pick one of the items that you list. Kim has stated that the only items off limits for her at the moment are Maple equips. I will Private Message a Coupon Code to each player once you have responded and we have approved the item. Limit one per player.

Thanks for your continuous support and Happy Mapling!

-MapleLegends Staff-

Favorite Game - Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time (so obvious!)
    IGN: Navi
    Job: Admin, GM, Dev
    How long have you been/played at the server?
    5 months
    How did you hear about the server?
    Kimberly shouted "MapleLegends" really loudly from atop a mountain.
    What do you like about the server so far?
    The lovely players/community that help me fix bugs. Also PYONG FoxF2
    What additional features would you like to see added/included?
    N/A
    What do you think should be changed, improved, or done differently?
    Kimberly needs to stop blowing me up with bombs while I try to code. FoxF1
    Are there any NX items (or Wz content) not in clean v62 that you want included?
    N/A
    Any additional comments?
    WATCH OUT! HELLO! HEY LISTEN!
    What item(s) would you like as your reward:
    N/A

Last edited: Jul 1, 2015
    • Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
You must be a logged-in, registered member of this site to view further posts in this thread.
Not open for further replies.