1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

May i know what is this all about?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by 飄逸楓葉, May 18, 2020.

1. 飄逸楓葉

飄逸楓葉 Blue Snail

May 17, 2020
    Male
    9:37 PM
    Thief
    Why do I keep running the game:
    MapleLegends (Build: 06/05/2020)
    We are unable to connect MapleLegends. Please check the MapleLegends homepage for ongoing sever checks and updates
    Please help me, I can't even connect to the game for 7 hours:cry:

• Informative Informative x 1
  2. Equalizer

Equalizer Slime

Sep 22, 2017
    Male
    3:37 PM
    Equalizer
    Dragon Knight
    I had this problem after the new patch. After a lot of googling and testing - what worked for me was dns flush. This clears the cache of DNS Resolver.

How to:
    1. Open CMD (on windows you chose "run" from the start menu and type cmd, or just search for it by windows button + s)
    2. Type the following: flushdns

It should say that it "Successfully flushed the DNS Resolver Cache."

3. OP
    OP
    飄逸楓葉

飄逸楓葉 Blue Snail

May 17, 2020
    Male
    9:37 PM
    Thief
    [QUOTE =“ Equalizer,post:212065,member:14840”]新補丁發布後,我遇到了這個問題。經過大量的Google搜索和測試-對我有用的是DNS刷新。這將清除DNS解析器的緩存。

如何:
    1.打開CMD(在Windows上,從開始菜單中選擇“運行”,然後鍵入cmd,或通過Windows按鈕+ s進行搜索)
    2.鍵入以下內容:flushdns

應該說它“成功刷新了DNS解析器緩存。” [/ QUOTE]
    thank you