1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Minimum MP for Thieves question.

Discussion in 'Help & Advice' started by Bok, Mar 13, 2017.

1. Bok

Bok Timer

Jan 27, 2017
    5:22 PM
    NinjaBok
    The formula is 14 x Level + 148. My level is 39, so it's 14 x 39 + 148 = 694. I was washing HP when I realised that the MP could drop below that (it's at 689 in the attached screenshot), but not any further (could not wash when I levelled up once again). So does the minimum MP formula refer to the value BEFORE the AP reset, OR is it referring to the end result AFTER the AP reset?

Attached Files:

Last edited: Mar 13, 2017
  2. Tarte

Tarte Chronos

Oct 19, 2015
    Female
    3:22 AM
    Lullabies
    Bishop
    Demure
    I did this the other day on accident, and someone explained it to me.

So, if your min HP is 694, but you have 700 you can wash 1 point and be lower than min MP, but you just have to get above min MP before you can do it again.

3. Tarte

Tarte Chronos

Oct 19, 2015
    Female
    3:22 AM
    Lullabies
    Bishop
    Demure
    Oh, so in answer to your question, it's after lol

4. OP
    OP
    Bok

Bok Timer

Jan 27, 2017
    5:22 PM
    NinjaBok
    Ah, so I'm not the only one experiencing this. Thanks!