1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback [Minor] Community Poll: Henesys

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Kimmy, Feb 16, 2017.

Do you prefer the current Henesys or the older Henesys?

Poll closed Feb 23, 2017.
  1. Current Henesys

19 vote(s)
    22.6%
  2. The older one

65 vote(s)
    77.4%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Poetic

Poetic Horny Mushroom

Jan 16, 2017
    Free Market
    3:50 PM
    Poetic, Vows, Rabies
    I think the Maple TV is fine, it makes the space feel less empty with more occupied pixels. I voted for current Henesys but as long as we get to keep the clouds and benches, either one is great!

• Like Like x 3
  2. Delta

Delta Orange Mushroom Retired Staff

Jan 30, 2017
    Male
    NYC
    3:50 AM
    Old Henesys hits me right in the nostalgia feels. The benches hit me right in the good feels!

• Like Like x 1
  3. Quitlander

Quitlander Snail

Feb 9, 2016
    Male
    8:50 AM
    Quitlander
    Islander
    Southperry
    Old so i can mess around trying to drop through the small gap between the shack roof and the platform.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Tarte

Tarte Chronos

Oct 19, 2015
    Female
    1:50 AM
    Lullabies
    Bishop
    Demure
    Agreed

5. Lionheart

Lionheart Horntail

Apr 25, 2015
    Male
    Gotta catch em all...
    Lionheart
    F/P Arch Mage
    Hogwarts
    MapleTV is stupid. Even if you want to "fill up space", there's a lot better ways to do it than an annoying, flashing, repetitive message like angry fruit salad trying to stab your eyes.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Snow

Snow Mr. Anchor

Aug 30, 2015
    Male
    9:50 AM
    Demure
    Maybe if you can code MapleTV to show something else than what it's showing now... something worth watching... some entertainment OnionInnocent ...
    Maple Dank Memes MapleF11

Edit: I know Poof made some wz. edits for Maple TV. Maybe she can help with making MapleTV better?

Also about those memes, it can be something made only with screenshots. We had many events, like Summer screenshot something event. Winter fashion etc etc. Screenshots from those events, winners etc could be placed on MapleTV screen? Also putting winner names on Maple TV would make those events, fitness, ola ola, RR more interesting and would encourage people to take part in the competition? :p

Use it to announce incoming patches, updates, maintenances etc etc. I know there are still people who don't use discord/forum and I know everyone uses or afks in Free market and sees the MapleTV. Why not use it to spread informations?
    Maybe using those MapleTV messengers from CashShop? Use GMs power to post something on MapleTV via messenger and change the time the message is showing to few hours, instead of seconds? Idk

I know it's not thread about what to do with Maple TV but that's just what came to my mind 2min ago. Kappa

Make MapleTV useful or delete it completely MapleF3

Last edited: Feb 18, 2017
    • Like Like x 4
  7. Lionheart

Lionheart Horntail

Apr 25, 2015
    Male
    Gotta catch em all...
    Lionheart
    F/P Arch Mage
    Hogwarts
    The maple TV messengers aren't what you initially think. They don't affect the large, annoying screen at all.

What actually happens is there's this little tiny "screen" above the big annoying one, and that is where a pic of your character and the other one you enter appears, along with some kind of short text message between them. So the maple TV messenger isn't anything that spectacular.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Snow

Snow Mr. Anchor

Aug 30, 2015
    Male
    9:50 AM
    Demure
    Yea, I just realized xD
    But I think that's even better. The 'tiny' one for messages, infos and the bigger one for screenshots, hall of fame etc.

9. Olimar

Olimar Blue Snail

Dec 11, 2016
    Male
    2:50 AM
    Olimar
    Bandit
    Pure
    I strongly dislike MapleTV.... and I don't feel strongly about many things

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.