1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Minor QoL - Appending time to Monster Book Message

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Ainz, Mar 10, 2022.

1. Ainz

Ainz Zakum

May 2, 2015
    Male
    Netherlands
    1:04 PM
    So many I keep forgetting
    Hellu everyone!

I would like to suggest a very minor change to the messages that pop up when someone loots a monster card.
    Currently, the messages look like this:
    [​IMG]
    (Courtesy of Nightz777Nightz777)

However, for the sake of my own desire to log things (with as little effort as possible), I would propose a change where the servertime at the time of looting is pre-/appended to the message.
    This would, for example, change the format to either:
    "(hh:mm:ss) [Chipmunk Card] has been succesfully recorded on the Monster Book - (1/5)"
    or
    "[Chipmunk Card] has been succesfully recorded on the Monster Book - (1/5) at hh:mm:ss"

I understand that this change would not dramatically benefit anyone in the server, so a reaction of "Oh this isn't worth implementing" or "Staff have more important stuff to focus on." is entirely understandable. However, I think this could potentially be a very low-effort change to make. If it turns out that I am wrong in this regard and it would take more custom client modificating, then this suggestion can be discarded as far as I care.

I do think that this change could provide some fun screenshots or whatever.

Thanks for reading!

• Like Like x 7
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Useful Useful x 1
  2. Feeed

Feeed Mr. Anchor

Aug 4, 2020
    Male
    7:04 AM
    Feeed
    Corsair
    Would love to see this as a toggleable option on ALL messages personally but either way +1 :D

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. lv1crook

lv1crook Capt. Latanica

Jan 19, 2021
    Male
    4:04 AM
    Level1Crook
    Corsair
    Flow
    I’d like this so I can rage when the time stamp says it took 50 minutes to get the last card when I got the first 4 in 5 minutes
    OnionMad

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 2