1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Missing item in inventory after looting

Discussion in 'Closed/Resolved' started by Noods, Jul 15, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Noods

Noods Capt. Latanica Retired Staff

Apr 23, 2015
    Female
    12:52 AM
    Noodles
    Bishop
    Halcyon
    This issue might have started yesterday. I was killing at squids and I was positive that 2 GFA 60s dropped for me. However, I failed to check my inventory after looting them and assumed nothing was wrong. However, when I was about to sell the scrolls, I only saw 1 in my inventory. I shrugged it off, thinking I might have been mistaken.

I was at squids again today, and I looted 2 GFA 60s within 5 minutes. I even checked the loot message at the bottom right to make sure they were GFAs. I checked my inventory after the second GFA and to my surprise, there were no GFA 60s to be found.

I'm not sure if this issue exists with other items or other locations, but this is the one item I've noticed.

2. Kimmy

Kimmy Administrator Staff Member Administrator Game Moderator

Sep 9, 2014
    The Netherlands
    6:52 PM
    Moderator Post
    Refunded.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.