1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Missing The Legend

Discussion in 'Introductions & Farewells' started by maskedxangel, May 5, 2015.

1. maskedxangel

maskedxangel Red Snail

Apr 28, 2015
    Male
    9:29 AM
    Justin
    Page
    Horizon
    Hey guys, for the few that knew me in this server my ign was Justin, Actually I quit this server a week ago. I play other private servers and what not but just couldn't find the time to grind here because of the lower rates. I mean I'm a busy person at times, so like I was always logged on, but was afk 85% of the time. I took the big step to quit and move on to my old servers and gave all my stuff away to my best friends i made on this server. And for the past week I've missed maple so much, I felt like the kid i was 8-9 years ago when I first started maple on its first anniversary. And I realized what I missed besides the amazing comparison to gms back then, it was the small tightly knit community! I kept remembering all the funny inside jokes me and my new friends shared from our maple experiences doing pqs together, hell even the douches who pled just to steal slime shoes and quit and cc. And man did it hit me in the feels. And I decided, this is for sure the private server for me. Who cares if I don't get the time to level a lot, because what really got me to log in everyday was talking with my friends and laughing like an idiot looking at a pixelated screen. So with that being said, Maplelegends....I am coming back. No private server has ever made me second guess a decision to quit a game. Now yes, it will be extreeeeeeemly hard given that I just gave away all my stuff and am totally naked. But I think i can manage:)

• Like Like x 2
  2. Pebbs

Pebbs Master Chronos

Jan 4, 2015
    Female
    England
    2:29 PM
    Pebbs
    Bishop
    Dalmascus
    Welcome Back! :D

• Like Like x 1
  3. OP
    OP
    maskedxangel

maskedxangel Red Snail

Apr 28, 2015
    Male
    9:29 AM
    Justin
    Page
    Horizon
    Thank you:)

4. Tech

Tech Dark Stone Golem

Apr 27, 2015
    3:29 AM
    Tech
    I/L Mage
    I'm trying to drag this thread over to Introductions & Farewells but it's not working!!! jk

Welcome back! The community, server, and nostalgia here is absolutely amazing. It's no shock you came back =)

• Like Like x 1
  5. Kimmy

Kimmy Administrator Staff Member Administrator Game Moderator

Sep 9, 2014
    3:29 PM
    Moderator Post
    Awww... that is a very touching story. Yep, nostalgia is strong, which was my goal for this server. I wouldn't worry too much about lacking time and just enjoy the server and community with the time you have. Even back in GMS the community was the strong point and you make friends that you may permanently keep talking to. That is what makes it all worth it. Not the game, the community.

Welcome back to MapleLegends.

Last edited: May 5, 2015
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Aero

Aero Skelosaurus

Apr 9, 2015
    Male
    2:29 PM
    Aero
    Night Lord
    Horizon
    Welcome back & Welcome back to Horizon my young padawan!