1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

MoistLips Cursed low-effort MS Paint "art"

Discussion in 'Artwork' started by MoistLips, Mar 12, 2022.

1. MoistLips

MoistLips Blue Snail

Jan 10, 2022
    Male
    9:48 AM
    MoistLips
    Shadower
    Hogwarts
    Have you ever wanted a cursed drawing of your character in Legends?.......no?.....well you came to the right place!

I will draw your character in legends in the most low-effort method possible......freehand Microsoft Paint.

The character will come out cursed, and quality assurance is almost non-existent.

I cannot guarantee I will try very hard either.

These "amazing" pieces of art can be yours for 20m per character. Use them as your profile picture or whatever, I really don't care.

Shown below is an example of some of the fine art pieces I did for free for my alliance.
    (No, it will not be free for you.)

I have been using Microsoft Paint for almost a week now, so you can be assured that I have no idea what I'm doing. Elegernce (2).png

• Great Work Great Work x 5
    • Like Like x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. BobtheNOb

BobtheNOb Red Snail

Feb 5, 2022
    Male
    9:48 PM
    MrBobble
    I/L Wizard
    Hogwarts