1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Monster Book

Discussion in 'Community' started by boost3r, May 8, 2018.

1. boost3r

boost3r Slime

Apr 13, 2015
    8:59 PM
    Paladin
    Hi, now that monster books out here I was just curious..

Which card did you find first? Which one(s) do you look forward to getting? :eek:

My first card was a Red Snail! I'd like to gather all the mushroom cards eventually :D

• Like Like x 1
  2. Krauser94

Krauser94 Designer Staff Member Graphics Designer

Nov 6, 2016
    Male
    5:59 AM
    Krauser94
    Shadower
    Nebula
    My first card was blue snail! (i wanted to start with the first cards to check how this looked like since i never lived with Monster book) and im aiming to get the Temple of Time Collection. I love that place, its relaxing always, and i discovered it on this server, so i will gladly spend more time there for sure SlimeGrin

3. OdinSteinGuy

OdinSteinGuy Pink Teddy

Apr 16, 2020
    Male
    6:59 AM
    OdinSteinGuy
    I/L Mage
    Hogwarts
    Snail for me :) working hard to get to 10th tier (just got to 8th :D)
    Looking forward to get my first solo crimson balrog card (hopefully ill finish 10th tier after that lol)

4. theKatia

theKatia Capt. Latanica

Apr 29, 2017
    Female
    6:59 AM
    Asteracea
    Bowmaster
    Funk
    Funny, I was playing before the book came out. I started collecting in Ellin Forest, which was a great choice both in terms of easing in and thematically. I was doing the quests and I assume it was Moss Snail that I completed first. FoxHehe

I'm not sure which ones I look forward to, because they also take a lot of patience, which I have in short supply and prefer to spend elsewhere, but I suppose if I get cards through quests I do in the future it's more engaging and doubly rewarding. Or, hopefully, hunting with friends.
    FoxSpy