1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing crashes with 'Unknown Error'? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

S> Monster Card Hunting Service!

Discussion in 'Free Market' started by Regie, Jul 30, 2020.

Thread Status:
You must be a logged-in, registered member of this site to view further posts in this thread.
  1. Regie

Regie Mano

Mar 15, 2015
    Clash City
    10:03 AM
    Tine
    Dark Knight
    Beaters
    HELLO and WELCOME to my Monster Card Hunting Service!
    From [​IMG] Snail to [​IMG] Oblivion Guardian, From Victoria to Leafre, I AM DOING EVERYTHING!
    [​IMG]
    GET YOUR TIER 10 RING NOW!
    You can either farm with me in a different channel for faster clears or just lay back and relax while i do the work.
    Prices are depending on the cards!
    Example:
    [​IMG] Stump only cost 50k per card,
    [​IMG]Cold Sharks cost 800K per card,
    [​IMG]Dark Yeti & Pepe can cost up to 1,3mil per card.
    Rules:
    -> All drops are mine except the cards that you are buying.
    -> Be sure to check every 3min if you are Semi-AFKing,
    . . .Failing to loot the card for the first time will be paid 50% of the desired price.
    . . .Failing to loot after the 1st failed loot attempt due to whatever reason will be charged 100% of the desired price.
    -> Please tell me whenever you need to AFK or BRB.
    -> Payment is only via single card or a whole set. (no 2 card from this and 3 from that)
    . . .if you need cards that are not single or whole then you need to buy it in single times (x the amount).
    -> Payment in Single is right after the loot of the card to avoid miscount and mistakes.
    . . .Payment in Set can be advanced.
    -
    > Dont ask for the impossbile. (HT, Zak, Ergoth, etc.)
    -> Finding the locale boss will get you -50%. (Mushmom, Dyle, Zeno, Seruf, etc.)

Card Ranks:
    YELLOW = SS
    BLACK = S+

VIOLET = S
    DARK BLUE = A
    LIGHT BLUE = B
    DARK GREEN = C
    LIGHT GREEN = D
    ORANGE = E
    RED = F

Why buy from me?
    -
    > I do not charge 500K per card on lower card ranks unlike the others.
    . . .(noob friendly, new players are able to save mesos.)
    -> I am a Dark Knight. I can hunt monsters that people normaly avoid.
    . . .(Like
    Cold Sharks. Mages that cant 1 shot them with Blizzard, Meteor Shower or Genesis usually dont do them because of the dispell.)
    . . .(Also Night Lords tend to avoid them since being underwater makes no use of their mobility.)
    . . .(F/P Arch Mages Avoid ''Road to Oblivion'' in ToT due to Fire Resistant.)
    . . .(I/L Arch Mages Avoid ''Road of Regrets'' in ToT due to Ice Resistant.)
    -> Temple Of Time is like walk in the park.
    . . .(I guess m
    ost of the other Card Hunter did not do the ToT Prequest)
    . . .(Unwashed or Low Washed Card Hunters usually dont do ToT)
    -> Fast and efficient. I 1 shot all monsters under LVL 65 with Dragons Roar .
    How to contact me?

-> Whisper ''Tine'' in game, if i am not online try messaging me on Discord.
    -> Discord: ꧁ ✧ ᖫ Rai ᖭ ✧ ꧂#2797
    First come, first served.

• Like Like x 3
Thread Status:
You must be a logged-in, registered member of this site to view further posts in this thread.