1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Monster drop chance?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Khaligufzel, Jun 6, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Khaligufzel

Khaligufzel Blue Snail

May 26, 2017
    Male
    12:10 AM
    Hello dear MapleLegends fellas!

This is my first MS server ever. Before I played Ragnarok Online (since 2004?).

In RO everyone is using RateMyServer database to find monsters, drops etc. - just like hidden street.

BUT, for RO I can find exactly what chance to drop given item have.

Is there something similiar for MS? (I belive there is not).
    How much chance is to drop scroll/EQ/etc? Maybe every EQ shares same chance to drop?

Thanks in advance guys :)

Last edited: Jun 6, 2017
    • Like Like x 3
  2. Shinohara

Shinohara Headless Horseman

Mar 31, 2017
    Calderock Village
    7:10 AM
    Saratoga / Sogohara / Tsushima
    Bishop
    ☆ Aqours ☆
    The specific drop rate in percentage isn't stated but bbb.hidden-street.net/search_finder will be your best bet for finding specific item drops or where they drop from.

3. Qwyl

Qwyl King Slime

May 27, 2017
    Male
    4:10 PM
    Land
    Islander
    Amherst
    I don't know of any system that worked out the % chance of certain items dropping sadly. I'll let you know if I find anything though. Have a good day!

• Like Like x 1