1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Notice Monthly Community Meetup

Discussion in 'MapleLegends Announcements' started by Kimmy, Nov 2, 2019.

1. Kimmy

Kimmy Administrator Staff Member Administrator Game Moderator

Sep 9, 2014
    The Netherlands
    3:32 AM
    Moderator Post
    Hello Legends,

Nothing is more beautiful than memories. MapleLegends for the past years have already created a lot of it, and we are proud of what we accomplished.

With the new higher resolution client released, we came up with the idea to have a monthly community picture in the Free Market.

The purpose of this is to gather up together as a community and end the month together. Think of the memories created, and think of the friendship created. Furthermore, if you participate in let's say this month's community picture you can look at it 2 years later and think of the memories and users in the screenshot that may or may not be playing anymore then.

This also gives retired users the opportunity to log in for this day monthly and perhaps re-connect with our community or say hi to their old friends.

How will this work?

Each end of the month from now on, there will be announced date and time where users can pop up in the Free Market and take a community picture with the staff and the users.

This way, we have an 'era' monthly where we can look back to officially and think of the memories created during this month. We'll likely create a page on our website where we keep track of every single community picture monthly.

Basic ruleset

- Please only 1 character each human in the community picture (make space for everyone!)
    - Retired users are welcome, as long they behave
    - It's a good idea to stand near each other for the most space possible
    - Please try not to use skills that disturb the screenshots (ex: gassing in FM)
    - Please listen to the instructions
    - We have the rights to kick or ban you if you misbehave and disturb the meetup

Example how I want re-create this in similar way:

[​IMG]

Nothing lasts forever, but memories do. We hope with this monthly from now on we can create memories for users to keep forever and can look back to from time to time.

The date for the first meetup is yet to have a day and time. A separate announcement will be made once one is set.

~MapleLegends Staff~

• Friendly Friendly x 8
    • Like Like x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  2. NatteHond

NatteHond Skelosaurus

Apr 10, 2015
    Male
    u havin a little nostalgia moment there kimmi

3. Tolios

Tolios Mano

Oct 23, 2019
    Nice idea, especially considering we have a HD client now so there is more room for everyone.

4. Bambo

Bambo Stone Golem

Jul 26, 2017
    Male
    Hanoi, Vietnam
    8:32 AM
    FPBambo
    F/P Wizard
    Spirit
    kimmy we gas if we want to

theres no stopping nature

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. Ryae

Ryae Wolfspider

Apr 17, 2015
    Female
    USA (West Coast)
    6:32 PM
    Ryae
    Night Lord
    Nimbus
    Yesyesyes I'll do my best to come to as many as I can!! But I hope my timezone doesn't screw me over OnionF4
    Thank you Kimmy, this is a lovely idea :heartbeat: I don't have a lot of free time in life anymore but this is perfect for at least just checking in with everyone monthly to say hello SlimeBlush

6. Parctikl

Parctikl Blue Snail

May 24, 2017
    6:32 PM
    Fori
    Marksman
    Hippos
    it's time to be FAMOUS

7. yuungjudg3

yuungjudg3 Mano

Nov 17, 2019
    Male
    9:32 PM
    yungjudg3
    Thief
    Perion
    Seems like a pretty sweet idea all around, looking forward to it and making some new Maple memories.

:)