1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Mortal Blow & Ninja Ambush

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by LiquidOoze, May 4, 2019.

1. LiquidOoze

LiquidOoze Mixed Golem

Feb 7, 2018
    10:02 AM
    Can you make it so mortal blow doesn't miss in Pink Bean PQ when you're meleeing, turning off soul arrow does nothing to the skill and can you buff ninja ambush? Skill is worst than Big Bang and the one benefit before you guys nerfed it was that it went through weapon cancel. Now its absolutely trash and I'm not sure why anyone would add points to the skill or can I at least have SP resets for it? I rather have shadow meso than this skill.

• Like Like x 1
  2. shot

shot Capt. Latanica Retired Staff

Oct 31, 2017
    Male
    9:02 AM
    sh0t/Davi
    Buccaneer
    Honor
    you weren't supposed to damage mobs that only deals fixed amount using ninja ambush, rather a bug with the source. this can be shown with the fact that you were still seeing "miss" even before the patch was applied. ninja ambush will still go through weapon cancels. Its just that any monsters that deal fixed damage cannot be abused anymore.

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. OP
    OP
    LiquidOoze

LiquidOoze Mixed Golem

Feb 7, 2018
    • Funny Funny x 1
  4. shot

shot Capt. Latanica Retired Staff

Oct 31, 2017
    Male
    sh0t/Davi
    Buccaneer
    Honor
    That means the skill isn't supposed to go through weapon cancels then. Only thing I touched is to check whether only fixed damage can be dealt to the monster. I touched absolutely nothing else.

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. Justin Ha

Justin Ha Red Snail

Feb 20, 2019
    Male
    Night Lord
  6. OP
    OP
    LiquidOoze

LiquidOoze Mixed Golem

Feb 7, 2018
    If you watch the entire video, it does 1 damage to mobs even without weapon cancel.