1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Windows 8/8.1/10 Mouse Issue

Discussion in 'Technical Issues' started by iSophial, Jun 15, 2020.

1. iSophial

iSophial Blue Snail

Nov 30, 2019
    Female
    2:49 PM
    IamSophia
    Bowman
    Hello,

I can load the game but I cannot move my mouse to the left of the screen or half of the screen. Once the game shows the log in screen. My mouse cursor will not go to the right like I am hitting the end of the screen when it is in the middle of the screen (can't press login, password bar, reset password, or anything since the cursor will not go there).

:( I want to play but can't play because of the mouse/screen issue.

2. Caenyss

Caenyss Capt. Latanica

Jan 30, 2018
    Male
    Lisbon
    7:49 PM
    Caenyss
    Bowmaster
    Does this happen while in window mode or just fullscreen?

3. OP
    OP
    iSophial

iSophial Blue Snail

Nov 30, 2019
    Female
    IamSophia
    Bowman
    windows mode. full screen doesnt work for me :(

4. Caenyss

Caenyss Capt. Latanica

Jan 30, 2018
    Male
    Lisbon
    7:49 PM
    Caenyss
    Bowmaster
    That's even weirder imo. Do you play on a laptop? See if you're running on some DPI scalling setting like 125%, or 150%. Try it on 100%.

5. OP
    OP
    iSophial

iSophial Blue Snail

Nov 30, 2019
    Female
    IamSophia
    Bowman
    Yes I'm playing on the laptop. Thank you for the advice! I will let you know what happens!