1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Fixed Next Patch MR damage not properly calculated

Discussion in 'Report Bugs' started by TermiteLover, Feb 1, 2024.

1. TermiteLover

TermiteLover Brown Teddy

Nov 8, 2021
    10:04 PM
    Guildless
    Description of the bug: (optional screenshot/video): Mana Reflection skill is bugged and is returning 100% of damage when activated, as opposed to the 120% it is meant to be at lvl14

[​IMG] skill lvl.png
    What is supposed to happen?:My brain may be smooth, but 1304 is 100% of 1304, not 120%
    Where did you find and/or notice this bug?:Nest golem map
    A step-by-step guide to re-producing this bug (optional): Create a mage (why not 4-6 while you are at it, multi-mage boogeyman OP), level to 4th job, and get MR to lvl 14
    Extra information (optional): I was testing this out for about 10 mins, and never saw a 120% reflect. I also did see a ~50-60% hit (~744 damage) but didn't SS it in time. Apparently MR is also bugged like this at max level, where it can rarely return 100% instead of the intended amount of 200% (50% reduction in damage), so maybe that's why I saw a 50-60% return damage and that was caused from the same bug. It's not getting capped by the 20% value either, as Jr. Newties have like 76k hp

Last edited: Feb 1, 2024
    • Informative Informative x 2
  2. Pasta

Pasta Game Developer Staff Member Game Developer

Jul 18, 2017
    Male
    Pastaland
    12:04 PM
    Moderator Post
    This bug will be fixed in the coming patch; I will link the brief explanation that I gave on the other report about this,
    On a side note,
    If anyone has examples of this happening, please do share them, as in theory this shouldn't be happening. Max level MR "truncates" the return damage multiplier to 2, so it should still work as intended. If it's reflecting wrong damage, then its problem is likely somewhere else.

Thanks!

• Great Work Great Work x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. OP
    OP
    TermiteLover

TermiteLover Brown Teddy

Nov 8, 2021
    10:04 PM
    Guildless
    I'll muck around some more, and see if I can get a SS of it. Also, good to know about the "Miss" scenario, it used to make me feel a lil crazy in HT seeing that, but I assumed it was some magic acc error or something

• Like Like x 1